Chief Elder Osiris : The Universal Marcus Garvey Day Tribute and Acknowledgement is HERE!!!

Chief Elder Osiris

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jan 3, 2002
The Universal Marcus Garvey Day Tribute and Celebration is HERE!!!

Hoteph Beloved Sisters And Brothers:

All Praise, Respect And Honor To that Black Prophet, The Honorable Marcus Garvey.

Today is the day a Savior was Born For Black People, A Savior that did walk among us without question and did give his Life so that the Black world may know that all of the Lies stated by Black People was in face a creation by the devil himself, a devil that did convince the whole World that Black is Evil and that there is nothing GOOD that will ever come from the Black Worlds, because our Pigment represent evil and misfortune, so say Lucifer, the bearer of the False Light.

Yet The Honorable Marcus Garvey came and with the Message given to him by our Ancient Cosmic Divine Ebonite Ancestors, a Message that informed The black World about Whom We Are, A Special People that Wear The Coat Of Eternity Infinity, A World Of Dark People despite what the other Worlds were being indoctrinated to believe of Us Black People, The honorable Marcus Garvey Taught us to Love Our Blackness and to Know of Its Beauty and to recognize the Uniqueness of our Identity and because of such Jewels of Truth, the Power contained in such Truthful Words were able to breath Life Back Into A Dying Black so call Afrikan mind and the rise of a once dying Black Nation begin to rise and that Motion is continuing until this Day.

So Up You Mighty Race, Accomplish What You Will !!!

To the First Way Institute Of Afrikan Mysticism / Sankofa Repatriation Movement,I Remind You to continue Consecrated into your Meditated Fast Until 1PM Today and immediately after, Light a Candle as a sign of the Oneness Of our Energy with The Honorable Marcus Garvey and To Yourself Or With Others In Your Presence, Discuss Some Of The Tenets Of Garveyism, All Being Done In Honor and Commemoration Of That Black Prophet, The Honorable Marcus Mosiah Garvey, The High Potentate Of The Black Afrikan World.

May The gods, Our Ancient Cosmic Divine Ebonite So Call Afrikan Cosmic Ancestors, Kiss The Soul Of The Honorable Marcus Mosiah Garvey And The Entire Black World.

Honor, Respect And Liberation To All True Garveyites.

Here Is Loving You

Hoteph
Osiris
Chief Elder
First Way Institute Of Afrikan Mysticism / Sankofa Repatriation Movement

Beloved Roaring, it is refreshing to know that you are here and may the Ancestors Kiss Your Soul.

Here at Destee I am allowed to speak freely of that information revealed to me of which we have long lost and be not be pentalized for doing so by banning me, as they did to me on Assata and I find it neccessary to reveal this at this Time and I do desire that I have nor broken any rule here for doing so.

I am humble and I do bow to all the Sisters and Brothers on Destee, a very pleasant and well mannered family we are here, yet all praise and respect is due to our Ancient Divine Cosmic Ebonite Ancestors, they that Know what GOD IS, out from which we all come.

Here Is Loving All Of My Destee Family

Hoteph
Osiris
Chief Elder

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back