The true "Standard" of a "Real" so-called African "Man"

I believe the true standard of a real african man is one of character and strength. He is fair and compassionate, firm and not demanding. He is open and receptive to new ideas and concepts and feels it is his personal responsibility to equip the next generation with consciousness and other necessary tools. There are definately more characteristics, but that's what comes at the moment. Thsi is my personal opinion.

Sodwn2earth said:
I believe the true standard of a real african man is one of character and strength. He is fair and compassionate, firm and not demanding. He is open and receptive to new ideas and concepts and feels it is his personal responsibility to equip the next generation with consciousness and other necessary tools. There are definately more characteristics, but that's what comes at the moment. Thsi is my personal opinion.
Sounds good to me...

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back