Black People : the question all black folk need to ask ourselves.......

welcome within the family at destee.com
i feel you on this question where the answer yet unknown
so many are still mentally enslaved or stuck in the past
to move forward but those who have free'd themselves can now
help life the rest of us up , we have been design into poverty .

thanks for the reply, but none of you really responded to deeply to my thread so let me take this into more detail in the hope it will make things for the rest of you easier to participate. The overall question im asking is this, we know we are treated lower then aninals not only in america but wherever we find ourselves being black and living in a western country so we know already from history that our taskmaster/oppressor doesnt really have any intention to change thier veiw on the value of black life so surely we as a people are confronted with the reality that we need to solve this problem otherwise the next generation of black folk that are born will find the same hardship and disrespect which has led to alot of black people bearly maintaining their sanity. So what is the answer and how do we go about achieving it? heres my veiw. Since slavary our oppressor found a way to control, he told us we are sub human and because of this we shouldnt mind being treated like animals and that if we accepted this we were behaving human but if we argue for our human rights we were jus being our sub human selfs. Obviously this is a lie, every human deserve equal respect but we havent achieved that in the western hemisphere and especially in america. Our oppressor over the past 500 plus years have proven that he didnt jus veiw us as sub human to control us in slavary but he has shown this is his constant veiw of black people, as long as this is the case we cannot find peace of mind in the western continent/countries. So my veiw on this is we need to look at why we are at their mercy and how to reverse this, first up is money, not enough of us have it and the ones who do are not brave enough to challenge the system, also another problem is the black mans position in society where unless we are a athlette or a musician its hard for us to get our vioce heard. In the case of money and the position of the black man it works like this the white supremist made a order of things when it came to giving jobs and places at uniuversity and it works like this, whites first followed by chinese then indian then arab then black female then at the very bottom black male because of this there is not as much money circulating in the black community and also it has made the black women the prime earner in the community, while i am happy for the black women achivements something has happened here because of this, there are now black women who feel because they have made it in the oppressors system that the black man is now not equal to them, they will value the attention from a white man because he has more money and power but when approached by a black man they see him as broke, not responsible and beneath them but its not all sistahs that feel that way, they are some who see the black mans condition and know deep down that despite his smile and tough persona and swagger that deep down many of us are hurting and in need of help, usually these sistahs have a degree, a home, car and career, they want to help black men, they say to themselves i have a home a car and money and i can hire people, i want to share this with my black man to help him come out of the oppression he is facing but she realises something, men being men we dont want help from no women especially our own, we would like to show we can provide for our women and children and because this pride in men she dear not ask or offer. Dont get me wrong black men during this 500 yr plus long oppression you have achieved alot, you have been the best musicains, athlettes, preachers and you even did good whenever you started a buisnees or black movement only for your oppressor to destroy these things but the point im making is this, there is a slim chance we can make it out of the oppression by going around jus preaching as previous black leaders did only to be killed, we need a better approach, one not just with preaching but clever thinking, your oppressor is clever enough to know that no man wants to except help from a women so he has no problem giving black women a chance because he knows you wont except her help, so now we must look at this and be practical and not so much emotional, you see black man in order for us to save oursleves and our sanity we cannot deal with a ruthless oppressor with heart but with thinking because your heart will lie to you but your brain tells you the truth everytime, we need to get our voice heard on the issue which are disturbing black people, the black man needs money to build the platforms to do this and we need support which brings me to how i feel we as black men can solve this whole problem. You see for decades now black man you have tryed to solve this problem on your own and while you did a great job you still failed in positioning your people to recieve true freedom,justice and equality, they say behind every strong man theres a good women, is the reason we havent yet to free ourselves from our oppressor becasue of our foolish pride has got in the way, we want to do it on our own but i think its now time for us as men to accept that maybe we need help, so what i am sayin brothas is that if a sistah is trying to help you why not accept that help, if you have to go through the experience of having our women provide us and the community with things we should do until we are in a position to do it helps us come out of this oppression then we shouldnt be so proud because its a small price to pay compared to acting like we dont need help and as a result black people continue to suffer ITS TIME FOR CHANGE AND THAT TIME IS NOW we have endured so much disrespect at the hands of the oppressor that it really is that time. A member on here stated "Maybe in the Black man's mind, for a Black woman to be with a white man is the ultimate insult to them both. White men wield power over Black men by keeping him down underneath his boots. Black women have had to be subjected to rape and other forms of degradation. For both, they were made to suffer by being made to witness this type of humiliation. Maybe in each other's eyes, that's when we lost respect for each other". I know there have been sistahs that may have laughed at our condition and some who take pleasure in the fact that while many black men are stuck in prison they have the home, the lifestyle etc and it may hurt you to see a sistah with someone who has caused you and your people so much unjus pain and suffering as a black man believe me i fully understand that but there are sistahs that still value black men. You have ran in the arms of the white women because you feel your women has made the ultimate betrayel and since the white women is the complete opposite to a blck women in features you feel that shes the perfect women, the loyal women you feel black women havent been i understand this but this is what the oppressor wants cause When you distance yourself from your people what happens is collectively one way or another we fall in the pit of hell but when you respect one another you rise back to heaven (peace of mind and comtemtment). THINK ABOUT IT AND TRY TO RESPOND AS THIS IS A GOOD SUBJECT THAT WE SHOULD DEBATE

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back