Black People : Question: Why Did We Destroy All Black People Who Came To Help Us As A People?

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Keita Kenyatta, Jan 27, 2013.

1. Keita Kenyatta

Keita Kenyatta going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

Ratings:
    +3,382
    I honestly don't know where to begin this list, so I won't. Therefore I'm left to ask, why did we destroy every black person who came to aid or uplift us as a people? What's the message here? For the religious, was it a white man who killed Jesus or Prophet Muhammad? For those not religious...was it a white man who destroyed Garvey or Malcolm or one who stabbed King or brought about the demise of Fred Hampton, jr and others? What exactly is the message that we're telling each other while at the same time B**ching about our conditions on one hand and claiming that our children are the future on the other??? How Long My People, How Long!!?????

2. Omowale Jabali

Omowale Jabali The Cosmic Journeyman PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Creative Industrialist
    Ratings:
    +9,585
    In the case of Fred Hampton he was killed by the killer cops as was Mark Clark.

In the other examples, they were not killed by us, but by the industrial-police-intelligence-network or as some would say, Cointelpro.

This repression is documented in thousands of FBI files available under the foia.

3. info-moetry

info-moetry STAFF STAFF

United States
    A+ technician
    Ratings:
    +6,486
    Also, when king was stabbed he didn't die, so no we did not 'kill' him either.