Amun-Ra : The Perfect Man

TRHE PERFECT MATE

forgive me I am new.. but bear with me.. got the gift of gab.. and yep just like Ms Dupree I gottau se it >>>

Kim (Super Moderator) says>>>> I think it shows how pathetic some are that they would be bored by the ideal man. I know if the ideal woman came up and saidI would love to be with you. Believe me, I would not be bored one bit. I would in fact, rejoice!
_______

and you will be living in denial Brother
.. Sorry I had to say it.

As a woman. We are NOT ideal. We are WHO WE ARE and.. CANNOT BE UNDERSTOOD EXCEPT BY OUR PERMISSION. (nikki G )
That would be a pedastal type thang.

Think. If the wonmen in your lives .. were perfect.. what would this represent. NOT KNOWING YOU, and just talkin ga guess..

AS A BROTHER YOU WILL. WITHOUT A DOUBT GO THRU CHANGES WITH...........OH WELL.. JUST THE **** O FTHE **** WORLD
(no Offense)
Imangine.. A perfect woman (when ya need someones to haveya back)
1. Wold not mess up her dang close knuckin with the man tryin to steal ya ridfe
2. A PERFECT WOMAN. WOnt wanna get freakyt cause she may mess up her haior
3. A perfect woman. when it come time to defen you her peoiople and her family.. will not let SPIT come out her mouth IN FRAUSYTRATION ADN DAMNATION ON THE VERY PEOPLE WHO HOLDIN "HER " famiLY BACK.

A perfect woman.. BROTHER KEM wpould no be capable o fchangin with the many facets of our people/.

a perfect mate??
i think not
I JUST WANT SOMEONE TO HAVE MY DSAMN BACKL.. HE AINT GOTT ABE PERFECT ABOUT NOHING..

thank yall

I am new.. but bear with me.. got the gift of gab.. and yep just like Ms Dupree I gott ause it >>>

Perfection . . .

Hopefully we are all still striving to get there . . it is the quest for perfection that shows the way; unfortunately, it is a race that never ends and for those who see the race as over, let us hope that we never have them sit in judgement of any for none will liev up to their expectations--Ra

:)

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

Blessings sent to all journeying in 2024 so far
Chevron Dove wrote on cherryblossom's profile.
Sis Cherryblossom,
hoping that you are at peace where ever you may be.
Back