Amun-Ra : The Perfect Man

Welcome, Danielle

You covered in a single post, everything I had been thinking while reading over the other posts. I particularly agree with your statements:

"I believe there are people out there who are perfectly suited for one another, not because they are both perfect individuals, but because they just seem to fit perfectly together, and if those same two people were with different partners it wouldn't work...A good relationship is when two people are able to continue growing in the same direction."

I have nothing to add. It was a pleasure reading your apt points. Welcome aboard.

Nia Maishani

THE PERFECT BLACK MAN ??

I found it intersting that thIS link came up when i keyed in "the perfect black man" (although it can be applied to ALL me)n. I constantly say that I am not "looking." Well I have to rephrase that statement and say that I am not eernestly looking."

Reading this made me think of my (almost) impossible expectations of the men I have been involved with. Not expectations of monetary things and the comfot that it could buy. Becasue I was more than comfortable "struggling" to "make it" to a status suitable to us both. I did not mind working two and three jobs in my second marriage (the only one that counted really) becasue my husband chose to make the military his career. And after our "departure from one another's "every day lives" (for we still remain freinds to this day) my expectations were the same for the few "deep" relationshisp I becme involved in.

I too have come to the conclusions that, 1.st there is not perfect man, and 2nmd if there were such ennigma, we would, truthfully, bery happy wioth one another.

When Amun Ra states in ( i have taken the liberty to number the paragraphs)

§3 thought the article pretty much described even my idea of the ideal man except for one thing—after thinking about it for a while I decided that I wouldn’t want to be that man but I’d want him for a friend, a leader or even as a father. My envy ended there and I believe a lot of women’s wants would be changed if they ever managed to capture this man because they would go to an early grave dying of shear boredom.

I think she meant to say that she would NOT want that man as her man but rather as a freind. Oh sure , those atributes desribed in paragraph 1 and 2 arer ok "if you got it like that." But in all honestly, as she states.. I would die of boredom.

I dont want a man who does no need to grow. And the PERFECT MAN" perfect man leaves no room for that.

THE PERFECT BLACK MAN

I found it intersting that link came up when i keyed in
GOOGLE DOT COM "the perfect black man" (although it can be applied to ALL men)

I HAVE ALSO SHARED IT WITH THE MY SISTERS FROM

http://groups.msn.com/BPSOTHER50GROUP/
sistah chat

(i first want to give you >> Amun-Ra (Reason and Rationality) acknowledgement for bringing this thread to focus. For I am constantly and growin weary hearing this from our sistahs about :

1.Finding their perfect man - and of all places here in the net NOT THAT YOU CANT'

2. Looking for the pefect man and complaining about not finding him (here in the net)

MY FAVORITE THING TO REMEMBER IS?>>>>
IF OU BUILD IT .. THEY WILL COME.

self...love thy self!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

Blessings sent to all journeying in 2024 so far
Chevron Dove wrote on cherryblossom's profile.
Sis Cherryblossom,
hoping that you are at peace where ever you may be.
Back