Amun-Ra : The Perfect Man

Perfection

Perfection is a goal, not a state. It is goal that is never acheived, but should be pursued with passion. If we set up our lives according the magazines and movies, like you pointed out, our lives will be shallow indeed.

There is no denying a physical attraction but we must go deeper than the surface to find real beauty. Is there are perfect man? I say yes, and that perfect man is the one who is still a work in progress. The same is true for a woman. She is not there, but she is trying to get there.

That is where our perfection lies--in the quest to improve.

Ra

;)

Perfect man

My friends and I debated this just this sunday over dinner, of course the male in this group tried to convince us that the perfect man was an abstraction of our imagination. And if as Amun Ra desicribes, the perfact man is always perfecting himself than Our male friend would be correct.

I think the perfact man can be actualized if one adjust her thinking that if the man fits the need in that moment, then he is the perfect man, than any man can be the perfect man.

But how many of us live truely in that moment. And how many only have one need that needs to be met? I have descided that I must first learn what are my most important needs/wants that I need/want met by a male partner and be thankful for what extra comes with him.

perfect: b: satisfying all requirements

:love:

The Right Now Man

The Right Now Man is much the same as the Right Now Woman--under thge right circumstances they all are the perfect man and woman, but when it comes to living with a partner, day in and day out, is there a perfect man or woman? Or, is it really a work in progress. For myself, I fall so far short of perfection that just getting to "okay" is an everyday quest for me, but I try. I don't believe they exist and are always a work in progress.

On the other hand, sometimes close is good enough, if we are willing to accept short-comings--our own as well as theirs. Sometimes we find the perfection we seek only to find that our own imperfection hinders the relationship. Either way, when it comes to relationships, I certainly believe it is a perfecting process and getting there is what makes the relationship grow and strengthens it.

Ra

:heart:

Kemetstry

I don't know if I'd bored by the perfect man..but I wonder if I know what the perfect man needs to have to be perfect according to me...as we grow we change so what may be perfect when we are say, 20 years old, may not be what we consider perfect at 30, 40 , 50....and I think if we as women expect a man to be perfect, then don't we owe it to the man to be his idea of the perfect woman?

K

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back