Black People : The Nag Factor

Writeous1

REGISTERED MEMBER
Sep 6, 2010
Sacramento, California

They intentionally set out to manipulate the minds and desires of children in order to use them against their own parents.

Corporations fund, employ, and in many cases are the government. They are allowed by government to do unlawful and unethical things to citizens, and have been doing so for a very long time ... without most citizens even knowing.

Marketing is cousin to mind control to a degree IMO. When you're dealing with capitalism, NOTHING unfortunately is unethical. Like healthcare only those who can pay for the best care get the best care. Is that ethical in a humanitarian type of way?

It's not to a degree. Advertisers hire psychologists to assess if their messages are controlling consumer's minds

peace

THey sure got my mind back in the day when Hostess came out with those Cinnamon rolls.

0004500000533_300X300.jpg

Had a brother like: "yeah, i'll do what you need me to do but you gonna have to wait until i get tired of heating up and eating these sweet rolls you dun blessed me wit"

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back