Black Poetry : The Glimpse

Coco – Remember me! When you took that glimpse of the Earth from up there, I was the guy down here waving at ya. Yeah! That was me in the red shirt ! So very happy you made it back and I hope the trip instills a wonderful lift everyday for you until it’s souldeep and unforgettable. You have a free ticket to ride anytime too. Namyh

baller – If you would take that magical step, then you have the courage of adventurers and pioneers who blazed pathways. When you knock upon the gate, the Master at Arms will say “Hey baller ! Is that you? Good to see ya! Love your poetic works. You’re just in time for the poetry bash over in the Elysian fields and everybody’s been wait’n for ya words. Come on in.” Thanks baller. Namyh

P.S. – If I’m up that way, and not in the other place, I’ll be listening to ya too.Ha!Ha!Ha!

So’ja – It seems that the divine objective of Mankind’s relentless search is just to have that one peek at the Almighty, that one “glimpse at brilliance”. Next question – What would Man become if he got that peek ? Whoa! There’s a philosophical question for ya. Thanks So’ja. Namyh

P.S. – a mulligan? Hmmm!

Waz – Hmmm! And if I told you there were round-trip tickets to view the beauty of the earth in this way, would you go? Huh? Come on. All you gotta do is pick up the tickets around the corner from the McDonalds, across the street from Dunkin’ Donuts, and head towards Launch Pad 7. The rocket is the 80foot big one, standing straight up. Step on board and your seat will be 49B. We’re waiting! Thanks Waz. Namyh

P.S. – The paint brushes will be on seat 49A so you can paint that portrait of possibilities. Talk about tempting, huh! By the way, I’ll be the pilot and that frightens even me. Bring an overnite bag. Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! You’re gonna love it...................if we survive!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back