Chief Elder Osiris : The Difference In Being Forced To Leave America, Than In Being Free To Leave America.

nicely done. You almost sound sincere. But I've already traded a few thousand
words with you and I know what you are about. but that is an interesting typo though..
conscience for conscious.. because I don't think you have a cultural
conscience and I don't think you are culturally conscious either.. You are the
white mans dream.
You have no affinity whatsoever for African people and it
shows through every topic you speak on.. and I have no desire whatsoever to
waste another minute with you
. You and your various accounts flood this site
with nothing but nonsense and I really don't have any use for you.​

If I am the white mans dream, that makes two of us. He certainly don't want us talking about solutions and you have fallen for that trick hook, line, and sinker.

Well that should make it easy for you to act within the rules and avoid the childish and clearly defensives name calling tactics you feel necessary to avoid facing the fact that you fear even a discussion on solutions.

I don't take all of your defensive name calling personally, I see them for what they are. I see you as a victim of the trickery programmed into you to make you attack anyone who wants to talk about solutions or specific tactics to gain measurable progress. So, I ain't mad atcha. Being mad at you would be a form of blaming the victim. You have been programmed to be an adversary of some Black people, to look at anyone who challenges you to take your ideology to the next level....specific steps, tactics, and a plan with measurable goals.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back