Black People : The Color of Your Skin ... How Black Are You?

PurpleMoons said:
I hear you Amnat77. I don't doubt the validity of the article, it's just so much exposure is geared at that way we treat each other compared to whites. It makes me wonder if this type of exposure is more harmful for our mental than it is productive. I mean, doesn't it sortof help to keep this negative attitudes we have for each other going? Doesn't it tell us to expect the worst from our own?

Why is exposure rarely or ever geared at how wealthy whites view and treat poor whites? Or how other nonblack for that matter, treat each other within their cultures? I just don't believe these conditions are unique to us, and is one of the major reasons we can't form unity.

I think because most of us are in survival mode, we've adopted the tactic of every man for him/herself. Overlooking our own and going for the target we think will reap us the most benefit. And these negative articles only opens gates for excuses, to why we stray away from each other.

I completley agree with you, has i stated in the begining of the thread we've been beating the same horse for years.....we know the problem so what's the solution??????

Amnat77 said:
I completley agree with you, has i stated in the begining of the thread we've been beating the same horse for years.....we know the problem so what's the solution??????

You most certainly did, Sister Amnat77.

The solution is, love our people anyway. Take that extra mile to talk, break bread, do business, and support them anyway. Tell us how beautiful, smart, creative, and unique we are. If someone says they have no food today, and doesn't know how they will feed their family tonight, share your food. If someones says they are having trouble with their children, go with them and talk to their children. If someone says they need help, help them to find a solution, walk with them and hold their hand. Stop expecting the worst from us and start looking at the best in us. If someone want to show you gratitude for the love you gave them, tell them to pay it forward.

I know many have been doing these things all along, but not enough of us. Become the example of how you want us to treat each other, not the voice whos always knocking us down.

PurpleMoons said:
You most certainly did, Sister Amnat77.

The solution is, love our people anyway. Take that extra mile to talk, break bread, do business, and support them anyway. Tell us how beautiful, smart, creative, and unique we are. If someone says they have no food today, and doesn't know how they will feed their family tonight, share your food. If someones says they are having trouble with their children, go with them and talk to their children. If someone says they need help, help them to find a solution, walk with them and hold their hand. Stop expecting the worst from us and start looking at the best in us. If someone want to show you gratitude for the love you gave them, tell them to pay it forward.

I know many have been doing these things all along, but not enough of us. Become the example of how you want us to treat each other, not the voice whos always knocking us down.

That was Beautiful sista! That's why Black men will always love Black Queens,because of their compassionate and thoughtful spirit!

In my case it's raise the others children,but that's another issue.:uhoh: We need a universal or several Black conferences all over to bring all Blacks better and more understanding.

Peace and Be Blessed!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back