Black People : Biological Weapon Infecting According to Skin Color

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Kannte, Mar 7, 2004.

1. Kannte

Kannte Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +2
    In the not-so-distant future, a new kind of weapon could appear that would change the balance of political power in the world. This main principle behind this weapon: seek and destroy according to genetics.

http://www.gateway2russia.com/st/art_217290.php

2. uzoka

uzoka Well-Known Member MEMBER

writer
    Ratings:
    +8
    An article entitled, ' Politically Desireable, Genetically Unviable'
    --towards which is given a link at the end of the above posted link-- states the following.

So?

Because non-Chinese people died means nothing.
    Who says SARS was a 'weapon' as opposed to an 'experiment', hence the potential for failure, ie whites falling victim as well as Chinese.

What's that they say about the will [desire]?

According to both articles, and as I have said before, there's still a little bit of time - by the estimates of experts, several decades [then again, it could turn out that that estimate is a generous one] - left for blacks to get on with something so as to bring about a situation where we can all get the heck away from Europeans.

Civil rights, equal this, affirmative that...all delay tactics.
    This is why we are ridiculed with reckless [if we owned anything or wielded any power on the world political stage that is] abandon, because we're just sitting here or there, waiting.

Africa is piss weak and we are completely vulnerable.

Let them complain about anything they wish, soon we'll put them out of their misery and they'll have nothing to complain about.

Alluding to the subject matter of another thread, I personally do not consume animal proteins or fats etc as we, as human beings, do not need to source our supply of these nutrients in this manner but let me tell you...food, water and air will be a heck of a lot worse for YOU if ....sorry, WHEN they eventually develop geneotype specific bioweaponry and consequently contaminate the aforementioned life essentials with it, knowing full well it will only be harmful to blacks or Arabs or whoever else it is deemed is/are in some way defective and therefore in need of murdering.

Something tells me that Africans will be near the top of that list of people or groups targeted for extermination when that time arrives.

I am well aware of the fact that not all Europeans [or Jews for that matter, for whom the former happily loses life and limb --we included-- in order that a Greater Israel may be facilitated] are irretrievably psychotically deranged and in favour of ethnically cleansing the black, red and yellow off this planet but the ones in power are and have always been, feudalistic tyrants hiding behind a false veil of political respectability and that is where it counts.

It's not just a matter of getting out yourself, we have to make sure as many of us [ALL AFRICANS! pfft] are equipped with the tools and the wherewithal to leave as is possible [the most important of these tools being the mind without which nothing is possible, apart from, in the context of which I speak, death].

It will happen, just as Zyklon B happened, AIDS, Ebola; it's only a matter of time.....

3. uzoka

writer
    Ratings:
    +8
    Either that or we could all just, 'save our neck of the woods', all well and good if that is but a means to an end; but if not LOL, it's akin to 'saving' one room while the rest of the house burns down in the fire.

4. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,684
    Brother Uzoka ... good to see you back in the house ... Welcome Home.

:heart:

Destee

5. uzoka

writer
    Ratings:
    +8
    Read the rest here: http://www.alternet.org/story.html?StoryID=16095

6. uzoka

writer
    Ratings:
    +8
    By the way, I don't believe survival of the African people will necessarily involve a separation from everyday contact and interaction with Europeans out of some blind, unthinking hatred of them for its own sake.

I believe this will be crucial to our countinued presence on this planet because of what follows in the event that those with a vested interest do manage to create 'race' specific bioweaponry; this goes to the following question [and one --the necessity of which, if made a reality-- is capable of provoking mild to severe insanity if dwelt on for too long a period...and you will have to dwell on it].

If biotoxins that target genes or clusters of genes peculiar to a given group of people are a reality, or become one in the future, who among the passing throngs of people you encounter almost all day, everday, even for the briefest of periods, is capable of releasing it in the building where you work, workout, like to eat, do your weekly shopping, go to watch movies, go to enjoy a night out with your friends, the food supply, the water supply etc etc etc?

And of course, as explained in the article posted by Kannte, these weapons of war could set off other illnesses later on and so have a delayed affect of maybe years so there will be no hope of tracking down the origins of these weapons or in fact, even proving that any weapons exist.

Therefore unlike the consequences of firing a gun or weilding a knife, those willing will commit these horrors in the full knowledge that they will escape retributive justice.

How many people do you walk past everyday that want to witness complete African genocide made a reality or at least think that our numbers should be controlled, or in other words, brought down to a number lower than theirs worldwide?

This is the stuff that keeps me awake at night because the answer is there exists a vast sea of them only too willing, a colleague, someone you pass everyday, or someone you've never seen before that doesn't happen to wear his/her hatred on his/her sleeve, who looks as mild and as sane as anyone you're ever likely to meet.

7. river

river Watch Her Flow MEMBER

United States
    Author
    Ratings:
    +1,290
    This is insane. It is not possible to create a bioweapon that would wipe out one race and leave the other untouched for several reasons

1. Scientists have no way of predicting how these viruses and bacteria will mutate. They might create something that is designed to target the marker that produces malanin and it might mutate to something against which only malanin is a defense. Dig a pit for someone else and fall into it yourself.

2. No white person can be absolutely sure that he/she does not have Afican genes. If the scientists target a recessive gene (and I do not even know if the genes for skin color and hair texture are recessive or dominant) the gene might be present in the genotype but not showing itself in the phenotype (physical appearance).

3. One of the things that has helped humanity survive on this planet is our variety. We have ethnic groups that have survived in every kind of environment the Earth produces. The result of genetic cleansing if it is completely successful will be that one major change in the Earth's climate or one mutation of some microorganism and the homogenous human population will go the way of the dinosaurs.

These sharp as a bowling ball morons had better think about what they are doing. They are trying to aim a shotgun.

8. NNQueen

NNQueen going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,863
    Why should we be surprised or doubt this is happening?

I think "mad" scientists and "evil empires" around the world need to find something better to do with their time and taxpayers money, than constantly searching for new ways in which to annihilate people. A little knowledge put in the hands of paranoid people is extremely dangerous! As absurd as this might seem, or reek of insanity, I don't doubt that if man can think of it, it's quite possible s/he can achieve it, even to the tune of causing self-destruction. All of the events happening in the world today are linked, in my opinion, and not isolated. It's evidence of what power and greed and a strong will to dominate can do to people. Example, America can have "weapons of mass destruction" and finance research for purposes of biological warfare, but Hussein and Iraq can't because they're a bunch of heathens, religious radicals and "evil" people. And speaking of genotype and phenotype, someone might think they'd make a perfect target, right? Hmmmm...

Peace,
    Queenie :spinstar:

9. river

river Watch Her Flow MEMBER

United States
    Author
    Ratings:
    +1,290
    That's what I want to know, Queenie. How come it's okay for us to have WOMD but not Iraq? That's what this idiot war is supposed to ble about. Last summer I read in the NY Times that Bush and Powell were confident that they were about to find chenical weapons in Iraq! Wait a minute if you are looking for something you're not supposed to know where it is how can you predict when you're going to find it? My theory is that this war is all about the election. Bush knows that terrorism and terrorism alone made him at least temporarily popular. He also knows that no sitting president has ever lost the reelection during a war. This wara is Bush's version of Nixon's Commitee To Reelect The President (CREEP). Thousands are dying just to keep this imbecile in office.

Ever notice how the media always calls foreign leaders by their last name but they call Hussein by his first name? Saddam sounds so much more menacing than Hussein.

I wish we had some say over how our tax dollars are spent. Maybe if enough people were willing to go to jail for not paying their taxes and it was made clear to the government that this is a concerted effort of protest not an individual thing they might take notice.