Pan Africanism : THE ARK DECEPTION

Just like the clear people purposely "reconstructed our reality" with his lies, we must deconstruct his lies to reveal what he/she has veiled.

So lets take a look at what has been revealed on this site so far.

1. We've been able to prove that No God gave Moses any 10 commandments, since he simply learned what already existed in our writings and civilizations for thousands of years before his birth. (SOMETHING WE CAN PHYSICALLY SEE AND READ FOR OURSELVES!)

2. We've been able to prove (based on the ancient paintings on the walls of our ancestors) that the "Original Hebrews" were not Black. (SOMETHING WE CAN PHYSICALLY SEE FOR OURSELVES!)

3.We've been able to prove that the "ark that supposedly had the commandments in them" is a deception". (SOMETHING WE CAN PHYSICALLY SEE AND READ FOR OURSELVES!)

4. We've been able to prove that the story in the Bible of Jesus is a lie and copy of stories that were told over 6,000 years before his supposed birth. (SOMETHING WE CAN PHYSICALLY SEE AND READ FOR OURSELVES FROM ALMOST EVERY CIVILIZATION) that existed before the supposed birth of Jesus.

5. We've been able to prove that our people have taken on the "religions, the names and the language" of all the people who conquered us down to this present day. (SOMETHING WE CAN PHYSICALLY SEE FOR OURSELVES!)

6. We've been able to prove that the "Four Gospels" in the 17th Bible called the King James could not have been written by them since they were "illiterate men" verified by the very books they were supposed to have written. (SOMETHING WE CAN PHYSICALLY SEE FOR OURSELVES!)

7. We have been able to prove that "the majority" of what we call "THE OLD TESTAMENT" is a forgery. (SOMETHING WE CAN PHYSICALLY SEE FOR OURSELVES!).

If I'm not mistaken, just these issues alone put a serious dent in the concept of CHRISTIANITY AND THEIR DIVINE SCRIPTURES...so I would say that we are making pretty good progress.

ONE STEP AT A TIME.(You see, I only listed these things off the top of my head because these are the things that our people CAN PHYSICALLY SEE FOR THEMSELVES. IT'S NOT LIKE TRYING TO SAY: "well, this could mean this or that". These are the things that simply can not be interpreted any way other than what it is. You know we have to do this with our people today.

And of course, when it's proven to be a lie in one book, it's also proven to be a lie in every other book that tries to support the first book the lie was told in.

Now if we was white people coming to black people with all of this, there would be no problem...but we are black people coming to black people, so we got to PROVE WHAT WE SAY. GOT MY DRIFT BROTHERS AND SISTERS?

Outside of this, I'd say we are making pretty good progress considering what we are up against. :)

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back