Pan Africanism : THE ARK DECEPTION

Keita Kenyatta

REGISTERED MEMBER
Feb 7, 2004
I just finished reading the thread about the supposed "ark of the covenant" which is supposed to have the tablets in it and is supposed to be in Axum (Ethiopia). I too saw the discovery channel on it...and I couldn't help but to smile to myself as I witnessed "DECEPTION AT ITS BEST".

Unlike the history or the discovery channel, and unlike the "ark" that for some mysterious reason no one has seen....what I'm about to reveal "can be 100% verified and seen and is verified by any African and or European scholar who has researched the reality of Kemet. For those who "ACTUALLY WANT TO KNOW THE TRUTH", I suggest that you study the following works.

1. BOOK OF THE DEAD
2. ANACALYPSIS
3.SIGNS AND SYMBOLS OF PRIMORDIAL MAN
4.ORIGIN AND EVOLUTION OF RELIGION
5. MAN AND HIS GODS
6. THE GOLDEN BOUGH
7. AFRICA, MOTHER OF WETERN CIVILIZATION...and many others.

NOW FOR THE FACTS!!!! THAT WHICH WE CAN PROVE WITHOUT ANY DOUBT.

1. What they call the "ark of the covenant" is an exact copy or replica of the stone chest found in the "KINGS CHAMBER OF THE GREAT PYRAMID."

2. All Masons of the GRAND COUNCIL OF ROYAL SELECT AND SUPER EXCELLENT MASTERS are aware that the origin comes from Luxor.

3. In the book of Kings, 8:8 in which the ark of the covenant is mentioned, it is described as having the same exterior as the stone chest of the CHAMBER OF THE GREAT PYRAMID".

" The two winged Cherubin on the covering, without hands: the wings meeting together in symbolic token of meeting hands, and a cloud above embraced by the wings. Bars on the side in criss cross diagonal patterns.

(Also see Papyrus of Ani in Book of the Dead, chapter 1, pg.5 and chapter 17, pg.8)

Even the measurements and description of the "arks size" found in Exodus 37 and materials were taken from the stone chest in the pyramids as descibed in the "BOOK OF THE DEAD"...(which as we know is a book that pre-dates Moses, Abraham or anyone else mentioned in the Bible.)

"Two cubits and a half in length;
One cubit and a half wide;
One cubit and a half high;
made of Shifftin wood;
Covered with the finest leaves of gold.

Even the "four rings on the two sides,
through which staves are placed for its
lifting to take it through the wilderness"​

All are details of the chest found in the pyramids.​

As Moses (Not his real name) was learned in "all the wisdom of the Egyptians as stated in Acts 7:22", and was an initiated preist in our ancestors GRAND LODGE OF LUXOR whereby he received his degrees and secret rites, it does not become a coincidence that the information of the "ark in the Bible" is an exact measurement and or copy of what he was taught and that we can "physically see for ourselves instead of the "mystery ark" that no one has seen.

In the Bible the ark supposedly had the tablets...in the Book of the Dead it supposedly had the soul of Ani in it.

One may equally wonder why these facts have been concealed from the average Hebrew, Christian and Muslim...but then again, it really isn't a wonder at all. How else can a religion flourish...except through deception.

YOU NOW HAVE CHOICE....CONTINUE WITH THE RELIGIOUS DECEPTION AND STORIES OR DENY THE PHYSICAL REALITY THAT EVERYONE CAN SEE. YOUR CHOICE !?

Keita said:
I just finished reading the thread about the supposed "ark of the covenant" which is supposed to have the tablets in it and is supposed to be in Axum (Ethiopia). I too saw the discovery channel on it...and I couldn't help but to smile to myself as I witnessed "DECEPTION AT ITS BEST".

Unlike the history or the discovery channel, and unlike the "ark" that for some mysterious reason no one has seen....what I'm about to reveal "can be 100% verified and seen and is verified by any African and or European scholar who has researched the reality of Kemet. For those who "ACTUALLY WANT TO KNOW THE TRUTH", I suggest that you study the following works.

1. BOOK OF THE DEAD
2. ANACALYSIS
3.SIGNS AND SYMBOLS OF PRIMORDIAL MAN
4.ORIGIN AND EVOLUTION OF RELIGION
5. MAN AND HIS GODS
6. THE GOLDEN BOUGH
7. AFRICA, MOTHER OF WETERN CIVILIZATION...and many others.

NOW FOR THE FACTS!!!! THAT WHICH WE CAN PROVE WITHOUT ANY DOUBT.

1. What they call the "ark of the covenant" is an exact copy or replica of the stone chest found in the "KINGS CHAMBER OF THE GREAT PYRAMID."

2. All Masons of the GRAND COUNCIL OF ROYAL SELECT AND SUPER EXCELLENT MASTERS are aware that the origin comes from Luxor.

3. In the book of Kings, 8:8 in which the ark of the covenant is mentioned, it is described as having the same exterior as the stone chest of the CHAMBER OF THE GREAT PYRAMID".

" The two winged Cherubin on the covering, without hands: the wings meeting together in symbolic token of meeting hands, and a cloud above embraced by the wings. Bars on the side in criss cross diagonal patterns.

(Also see Papyrus of Ani in Book of the Dead, chapter 1, pg.5 and chapter 17, pg.8)

Even the measurements and description of the "arks size" found in Exodus 37 and materials were taken from the stone chest in the pyramids as descibed in the "BOOK OF THE DEAD"...(which as we know is a book that pre-dates Moses, Abraham or anyone else mentioned in the Bible.)

"Two cubits and a half in length;
One cubit and a half wide;
One cubit and a half high;
made of Shifftin wood;
Covered with the finest leaves of gold.

Even the "four rings on the two sides,
through which staves are placed for its
lifting to take it through the wilderness"​

All are details of the chest found in the pyramids.​

As Moses (Not his real name) was learned in "all the wisdom of the Egyptians as stated in Acts 7:22", and was an initiated preist in our ancestors GRAND LODGE OF LUXOR whereby he received his degrees and secret rites, it does not become a coincidence that the information of the "ark in the Bible" is an exact measurement and or copy of what he was taught and that we can "physically see for ourselves instead of the "mystery ark" that no one has seen.

In the Bible the ark supposedly had the tablets...in the Book of the Dead it supposedly had the soul of Ani in it.

One may equally wonder why these facts have been concealed from the average Hebrew, Christian and Muslim...but then again, it really isn't a wonder at all. How else can a religion flourish...except through deception.

YOU NOW HAVE CHOICE....CONTINUE WITH THE RELIGIOUS DECEPTION AND STORIES OR DENY THE PHYSICAL REALITY THAT EVERYONE CAN SEE. YOUR CHOICE !?

Great post!

I have concluded the same thing in my many years of research. There is also a book by a caucasian freemason who say the same thing. I can't think of the title right now. I want to say "The Hiram key", but i'm not certain.

Htp.u

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back