Black History : Events mark Emmett Till slaying 60 years later

"Very typical for a non-black to over-use the term, Negroe(s). Also its typical for non-blacks to replace Black Lives Matter with All Lives Matter."

And that is "your opinion" my friend. And all lives do matter! Why you have an issues with this concept is beyond me. But if you can give an intelligent and compelling argument as to why "only certain lives" matter while "others do not matter" and give a definitive reason as what the "criteria is for being worthy" of mattering , I'd love to hear it....

"According to you and others, we can't even have our own movement without a white privilege narrative seeking to change the name ... so typical of racism white supremacy."

Who said you are not entitled to your own movement? Where is that written? You are entitled to create any movement you want. This is America, not Saudi Arabia, Syria, North Korea, Sudan, China or Cuba. But white privilege has nothing to do with your hypocrisy. You're arrogantly doing that on your own accord. It is "you" who is saying certain lives matter while others do not deserve the same attention...not me or white privilege. Keep it real bra...! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha!

And that is "your opinion" my friend. And all lives do matter! Why you have an issues with this concept is beyond me. But if you can give an intelligent and compelling argument as to why "only certain lives" matter while "others do not matter" and give a definitive reason as what the "criteria is for being worthy" of mattering , I'd love to hear it....

Who said you are not entitled to your own movement? Where is that written? You are entitled to create any movement you want. This is America, not Saudi Arabia, Syria, North Korea, Sudan, China or Cuba. But white privilege has nothing to do with your hypocrisy. You're arrogantly doing that on your own accord. It is "you" who is saying certain lives matter while others do not deserve the same attention...not me or white privilege. Keep it real bra...! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha!

The fact that All lives matter is understood, the current focus of Black Lives Matter is targeting police killing unarmed Black men and women. This is the basis upon which the movement begin, and it is multiracial, not made up of just Black folk.

Removed the aberration and see what's real.

"The fact that All lives matter is understood, the current focus of Black Lives Matter is targeting police killing unarmed Black men and women. This is the basis upon which the movement begin, and it is multiracial, not made up of just Black folk."

Fine! I have no issues with this because I absolutely detest unwarranted and indefensible shootings by the police -regardless of the race. But you should be more definitive about police abuse and unwarranted shootings and not use such a general term. And you still did not explain the "sky is falling hysteria" of police shootings while remaining collectively mute over the ongoing daily murders of innocent blacks by other blacks. Do their lives not matter? Why does one group of victims (which is minuscule) receive celebrity status while another group (the daily body count) does not? WHY IS THAT?? Details please.....

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back