Black Spirituality Religion : SURVIVAL ON EARTH WITHOUT US-IS IT POSSIBLE ?

ifasehun,you have proven my point exactly.....the only reason this planet HASN'T been destroyed by the pale ones is because of the SPIRITUAL BALANCE that WE,SONS & DAUGHTERS OF KHEMET GIVE IT....Caucasians weren't born to build this planet's NATURAL health & wealth to it's fullest potential; they were born to DESTROY,so basically,THEY ARE LIVING OUT THEIR DESTINY.

while i would like to agree with your point, i cant. this planet is held together because of Olodumare, not because of Africans.

Africans are barely keeping themselves alive, much less the entire planet. In my daily work I see how drugs, sex, poverty, greed, depression, violence and a host of other ill traits, conditions and what-not literally eat away at us. We are more spiritually adrift than ever before. If the planet is depending on us, than its in serious trouble.

In fact, there are other people that collectively are more together spiritually and culturally than Africans. Its sad, but its true.

We didnt even have the strength to avenge the deaths of MLK, Malcolm and Hampton - we cant free Mumia, or Mutulu. Most of us worship white and arabic Gods. we cling to the bible as if its actually the word of God. exactly how is it possible that God would place the fate of all life on earth in the hands of people that are struggling to exist, much less protect? and why would He hand over the fate of the ENTIRE planet to only one race? doubt it. seriously.

it sounds good. it feels good. but it aint so.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back