Black Spirituality Religion : SURVIVAL ON EARTH WITHOUT US-IS IT POSSIBLE ?

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by SOULDEEP3, Sep 8, 2003.

1. SOULDEEP3

SOULDEEP3 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +2
    US BLACKPEOPLE BEING THE FIRST HUMAN BEINGS TO INHABIT THE EARTH HAVE AN EXTREMELY DEEP ROOTED SPIRITUAL CONNECTION TO IT. MY QUESTION TO YOU IS ,DO YOU THINK IT'S POSSIBLE OR IMPOSSIBLE FOR THE REST OF HUMANKIND TO SURVIVE IF WE NO LONGER EXISTED ON THIS PLANET? WHY OR WHY NOT?

2. SOULDEEP3

Ratings:
    +2
    WE ARE THE ORIGINAL PEOPLE, THE SOURCE & SOULCORE OF HUMANITY,WHO ALSO HOLD THE GENETIC CODE OF ALL COLORS WITHIN OUR DNA...NO OTHER PEOPLE CAN TRULY CLAIM THIS...IN OTHER WORDS,THE HUMAN RACE WILL EVENTUALLY CEASE TO EXIST WITHOUT BLACK PEOPLE,THE ESSENCE & FOUNDATION OF HUMANITY.

3. SOULDEEP3

Ratings:
    +2
    Ifasehun,never confuse ARROGANCE for TRUTH...& trust me,the uncivilzed CANNOT SURVIVE WITHOUT the civilized....just as CHILDREN cannot SURVIVE without ADULTS....OVERSTAND?THE PALE-DEVIL'S OWN WICKEDNESS SHALL BE HIS END.

4. Sekhemu

Sekhemu Well-Known Member MEMBER

priest
    Ratings:
    +1,064
    no doubt Souldeep. This beast has a season

5. SOULDEEP3

Ratings:
    +2
    Definitely,Sekhemu,& just like the weather,SEASONS R SUBJECT TO CHANGE,whether SOONER or LATER. By the way,why do you think they call it food SEASONING? Because FOOD SEASONING CHANGES THE FLAVOR OF THE FOOD FROM IT'S PRESENT STATE!:toast:

6. SOULDEEP3

Ratings:
    +2
    ifasehun,you have proven my point exactly.....the only reason this planet HASN'T been destroyed by the pale ones is because of the SPIRITUAL BALANCE that WE,SONS & DAUGHTERS OF KHEMET GIVE IT....Caucasians weren't born to build this planet's NATURAL health & wealth to it's fullest potential; they were born to DESTROY,so basically,THEY ARE LIVING OUT THEIR DESTINY.

7. ifasehun

ifasehun Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +19
    while i would like to agree with your point, i cant. this planet is held together because of Olodumare, not because of Africans.

Africans are barely keeping themselves alive, much less the entire planet. In my daily work I see how drugs, sex, poverty, greed, depression, violence and a host of other ill traits, conditions and what-not literally eat away at us. We are more spiritually adrift than ever before. If the planet is depending on us, than its in serious trouble.

In fact, there are other people that collectively are more together spiritually and culturally than Africans. Its sad, but its true.

We didnt even have the strength to avenge the deaths of MLK, Malcolm and Hampton - we cant free Mumia, or Mutulu. Most of us worship white and arabic Gods. we cling to the bible as if its actually the word of God. exactly how is it possible that God would place the fate of all life on earth in the hands of people that are struggling to exist, much less protect? and why would He hand over the fate of the ENTIRE planet to only one race? doubt it. seriously.

it sounds good. it feels good. but it aint so.

8. SOULDEEP3

Ratings:
    +2
    THE FIRST SHALL BE LAST,& THE LAST SHALL BE FIRST,GEE.