Black People : STD thread closed too soon

Yes, no problem Blackbird ...

Believe it or not, the "how to" methodology was laid out here:

http://destee.com/index.php?threads...ficient-institutions.73972/page-4#post-769100

In our GroupThink group, the success we enjoyed was actually based on dropping our differences, literally. We put it in writing and held our feet firmly. Any distraction slipping in was also put into writing and placed on the back burner, as things that divide us. After applying that mind-set, over a four(4) year period, something culminates into demonstrated applied action (self-inoculation):

http://destee.com/index.php?threads/what-is-the-origin-of-racism.53323/page-12#post-537712

Clyde, as I mature I have a newfound respect for you. Not that I didn't before but I can really feel the kinship we share cuzzo. I wouldn't be surprised if we are blood kin. Once I fulfill the current obligations I have, that are somewhat restricting at the moment, I will definitely contact you so we can do the dxmned thing. That is a promise. Give me another 6 to 8 months to take care of some more pressing matters.

Clyde, as I mature I have a newfound respect for you. Not that I didn't before but I can really feel the kinship we share cuzzo. I wouldn't be surprised if we are blood kin. Once I fulfill the current obligations I have, that are somewhat restricting at the moment, I will definitely contact you so we can do the dxmned thing. That is a promise. Give me another 6 to 8 months to take care of some more pressing matters.

Thank you for those kind words Blackbird, the feeling is mutual, and you are, a gentlemen and a scholar.

Hey Sweetie, when you're right you're right!​

Thanks for the vote of confidence ... :love: ... lol ... you're so sillee ... i heard love will do that to you ... :toast1:

Love You!

:heart:

Destee

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back