Black People : START SNITCHING!!!!

I am reminded of a scene in Laurence Fishburne's movie "Always outnumbered, always outgunned". After an errant young black fool becomes a threat to the other youth of the community, a group of elders didn't turn him into the cops. Instead, they paid a visit to that boy's house one night and gave him choice -- leave town or die.

Considering how often the police make a bad situation worse, perhaps, there is wisdom is us taking care of our problems -- not as a wild band of vigilantes, but after a calm, careful discussion between the elders of the community as to what would be the best method of removing the cancerous tissue before it spreads to the rest of the body.

If the police truly did "protect and serve" black communities, I would say, yeah, cooperate with them. But, the cops, after you cooperate with them, are still apt to arrest and/or beatdown the wrong brother.

This would have been a good idea, say 40 years ago if everyone had rallied behind the black panthers the way they should have and had the wisdom to see that had they done so the black community would have been much better off. The black panthers were kicking the same sht that your saying but no one wanted to listen to them, now look at us. The cancer has already spread and honey, its on the brain now. There are no elders the few who are left no one listens to them and or they dont have the courage to stand up to these thugs, for fear of retribution.

now, i understand the stop snitching idea in some areas. some people will kill you and/or your family if they find out you told the cops anything. in that case its about survival. and i cant fault them for that...

but a little girl died and youre not gonna say anything cuz ure being selfish???

im mad at that

See this is what I dont understand, why dont we get to them first and eliminate these paraites?

See this is what I dont understand, why dont we get to them first and eliminate these paraites?

i totally agree. had that been a family member of mine there would be no cops involved. uncle ray ray n them wouldve found ol\' boy and handled business.

i think if everyone in the community did their part to contain the community there wouldnt be any issues.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back