Black People : START SNITCHING!!!!

If helping out for justice is "snitching" then YES!!!! I will do it!!
(over here in London, a 18 year was shot in front of his friends)
They came 2gether in court(identiity hidden) 2 testify against the killer. the news video: http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/7393414.stm 2mins24secs

I will "snitch" in the morning
I will "snitch" in the night
I will "snitch" with all my power
I will "snitch" with all my might.

snicth, my foot!
the word sounds like something school kids use.
"johnny, who took the teacher's pen"
"dont tell johnny...dat will make u a snicth"

for real!!...some people need 2 grow up
Lives are involved and families' grief too..

if u know what's right, then do ur part.

Last year a boy was shot in front of 300 people...nobody has come forward.

peace.

i totally agree. had that been a family member of mine there would be no cops involved. uncle ray ray n them wouldve found ol\' boy and handled business.i think if everyone in the community did their part to contain the community there wouldnt be any issues.

right! I had a friend back in Philly when I was growing up, he was the one, you know the crazy person you call on when you need to give people the Biz. He was the truth, a real rough rider, ride or die as they used to say. He was down for whatever, we need more people like that.

the whole stop snitching "movement" is really just something that ties back into criminals not snitching out one another to get lighter cases while someone else takes the fall (which I do agree with)....I understand the mentality of not "helping the system destroy our communities" but the phrase is just a hood slogan that corporate amerikkka now uses to sell their product. I remember a few years back seeing a dude walk around with a "free cassidy" t-shirt....the thing is cassidy was in jail for allegedly killing another one of us. Somehow dude must have gotten him mixed up with nelson mandela, lol. The mentality of being against the system is right to an extent, but we just have to find better ways to manifest our frustrations..........

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

Blessings sent to all journeying in 2024 so far
Chevron Dove wrote on cherryblossom's profile.
Sis Cherryblossom,
hoping that you are at peace where ever you may be.
Back