Black Poetry : Sorry I dont come home

Dear Sweet Sistah and Child of Light,

I worry not that you will be just fine. For the Divine loved you so much to breathe life into you from the start, I doubt not that s/he will take it away from you before it's time. Ask yourself a question Honeybaby, which is stronger... fear or death? Do not allow fear to kill you far before you actually take your last breath. For life is love and love is life, continue to dance the world up and smile with that beautiful smile you have. You are just fine either way! I have been through a lot of health challenges myself at a very young age. At 23, I have had 3 surgeries, been hospitalized so many times I've lost count, been in a severe car accident where I had to re~learn things that most take for granted, AND THE LIST GOES ON AND ON! I also have a 8 year old son that I care for. I allowed NONE of those thing to stop me, and this WILL NOT STOP YOU! SMILE, FOR THE DIVINE GOD/GODDESS IS WITHIN YOU!

MY PRAYERS ARE WITH YOU!

HOTEP/PEACE

Yemoja'sGoddess

make sure FIRST POET

and you're young enough to defeat it

SO STAY STRONG AND HANDLE YOURS

keep your head UP

don't bow under ANY circumstances

life and death are one in the same

so live as long as the spirit allows

and live with the spirit

peace and GOOD LUCK

We all have felt your poem, and you are not alone.
Sometimes all we can do is live our days with love and joy, and let tomorrow be another day Be happy sister don't be sad, you have a very lovely smile, and caring heart. Be Happy and Keep Loving and Sharing.as much as your heart will let you. Because gray clouds are only a shade, Your rainbow is there, and once again you are not alone. Keep writing and sharing
I'm Sending lots of love and prayer your way

Peace and More
BrandNewMe

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

Blessings sent to all journeying in 2024 so far
Chevron Dove wrote on cherryblossom's profile.
Sis Cherryblossom,
hoping that you are at peace where ever you may be.
Back