Sister's Only Chat : SISTER CHAT: Tuesday, February 10, 2004, 8pm, Voice Chat Classroom

Good Morning My Famblee ... :wave:

I went to bed last night, waiting for our chat to ack rite.

I still don't know why we were down, but we're back up this morning.

Ladies ... i reckon we'll pick up with this class (Sisters' Wellness) next week.

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

Somebody doesn't want us to meet like this . . . hmmmm

I couldn't figure out what happened last night...man, I would have sworn it was something I did. :lol: This makes me think there are some gremlins out there that know we are about some serious business in our classroom and don't want us to get together! But those of us who attend regularly know that ain't gonna happen so we'll be patient as we work through these types of gliches and keep coming back stronger and more determined!

Okay Sisters . . .it was unfortunate we couldn't meet last night because Queenie had her information ready (had my water handy and was ready to hog the mic :coffee: ) . . . but I'm glad that I didn't miss anything and thankful that we're blessed with opportunities to come together again to discuss such important topics.

For those that didn't have a chance to do some preliminary research on the topic, this is your chance to do so. Come ready next week 'cause we're about to kick this thing up a notch! :blob fire:

PEACE! :heart:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back