Black Women : Sister Chat survey

1. On a scale to 1-10, how high is the Sister Chat on your list of priority ?
_____

2. What are some topics you would like to see discussed ?

3. Is Monday the best day for you ? Is 8:00 EST a good time?

4. What can we do to get more participation in the Monday chat if none of the above is an issue ?

If I missed anything, feel free to bring it up here it so we can discuss..! We would love to see all sisters in chat !!!!

Greetings SiS LindaChavis!

In response to your survey I have this to say:

1. 4 There was a time when that number was quite higher however, circumstances have changed and priorities changed.

2. My priority in life is dealing with my RELATIONSHIPS with others. Supporting HEALTHY and EFFECTIVE Communications. Working through barriers that keep Folks of Afreekan Descent divided.

3. Monday at 8 worked just fine.

4. Since I have "issues", (# 1,2) I can not really address this question.

Another "issue" I have is maintaining the safety and integrity of my computer. Being in chat rooms has comprised that so I stay out of them for the most part. I do not have tech support that I can afford consistently so I have to take other routes to maintain safety.

I desire to see SiStah's chat running full steam as you all and wish you much success. Maybe try "series" discussions and start with a focus on CHILDREN.
I don't have any of my own, yet, It seems WOMEN LOVE TO TALK ABOUT THEIR CHILDREN. For one month at a time, there could be a topic to WORK THROUGH as opposed to one time discussions held weekly. Stuff get's started that one meeting and if someone did not attend, they may not know the discussion will continue.

M.E.
:hearts2:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back