Black Poetry : SHUT UP...NOT ME!

watzinaname said:
Feeling the force within the words, those words that have no choice but to be read and heard.

No Doubt About It!!!
:bowdown:

watzinaname said:
To be clear, Sister Truetothecause, Jazzytude and Sister RawVoice are one and the same, and while in the chatroom, she gave you permission to post this poem?

Not in the chatroom. In the Shout-Out Box and in personal communications :SuN011:

:hearts2:

SHUT UP.. NOT ME!!

I like that!!!! that's fuel right there.. cause the last thing i ever wanna be is quiet!!!!!!

and i'm lololololololol....

true story:

one of my managers once said I could be great if I could just learn to "be quiet"... they'd give me a promotion...

the best feeling ever was looking at him saying I ain't gotta do anything but stay black, die and raise my son... yeah, i wan come up but not like that...

then they pay u to go find another job.. that's cool it work for me .. long as we can eat and i ain't compromised myself......

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back