Black Poetry : SHUT UP...NOT ME!

truetothecause

REGISTERED MEMBER
Feb 26, 2007
In the fantasy of Afreekan Unity
Occupation
The~rapist
from Destee Shout-Out Box: [12-31-2007 02:05 AM] Jazzytude: LOLOLOLOL...And I am shouting that it IS ok if goddess abena wants to post my "SHUT UP, NO NOT ME" poem!

A Message from SiSTah RawVoice

Sistah souljah's boot-up, power-up I don't give a ****...This sistah says we have millions of ducks to pluck...even if we have to knuckle-up or beat their *** with a crutch... OUR ANCESTORS WON'T LET ME TO SHUT UP.

MESSAGE TO MANKIND...what is our fate... are we that lost and blind...do you not have hearts like mine?...Do you not care of the lives it has and will cost in your children children's time or past.......CAN'T BE!!!...
SHUT UP... NOT ME!!!

AMERIKKKA THIS BLACK WOMEN SAYS I WILL NOT STOP UNTIL MAMA AFRICA EAT...GO BACK AND CORRECT WHAT IS SUPPOSE TO BE.!!!

MY SISTAH'S MAMA... DON'T WANT US TO SHUT UP ...I SAY NO TO THE WORLD NOT WE!!!......YALL GONE STOP SHAKING MOTHER AFRICA'S TREE!!!!

:hearts2:

Bluewater said:
Wow truetothecause this is a very awesome piece
It has fire and passion, we got to step up
much love, keep bring it

Peace~N~Love

Hey SiSTah BlueWater...

Yes, Sistah RawVoice is Fully Charger and Shooting da BlackFlames of passion, fire and desire for the WE...I/Unity...

:hearts2:

Feeling the force within the words, those words that have no choice but to be read and heard.
[12-31-2007 02:05 AM] Jazzytude: LOLOLOLOL...And I am shouting that it IS ok if goddess abena wants to post my "SHUT UP, NO NOT ME" poem!
To be clear, Sister Truetothecause, Jazzytude and Sister RawVoice are one and the same, and while in the chatroom, she gave you permission to post this poem?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on $$RICH$$'s profile.
$$RUCH. SO COOL.VBRO. WHAT MY bornday. Again. Destee. June. U didn't call. Phone me. I'm loosingbit. In my dopamine euphoria. None stop. I send my new pic. Noylt. Me. That guy. Wears 1x. I wear.b3x. Ok love Destee Fam. Errors I don't care ok. Love
Destee wrote on MANASIAC's profile.
I saw you ... :yaay: ... Welcome Home! ... :flowers:
Back