Black People : Should Black People Leave America?

So instead of rebutting my facts with facts you resort to name calling. I see the POSITIVE in MY PEOPLE what about you? I see no point in having a pity party like you and your ignorant post, learn the facts and deliver your self from ignorance. BTW I could care less what the rest of the world thinks, the rest of the world is spoon fed garbage from CNN, and do not know the facts like you.

Peace

Sir you have quoted no facts and I have listed various statistics and if you would scroll back through the thread you will see my proof. You on the other hand posted one poverty statistic which you use to paint me a doom sayer of Black America. If you don't know Black America is lost then you've got blinders on. Black America is not only oppressed but responsible for great wickedness because they have partook into America's sins wholesale.

When someone cannot demolish facts, the only thing left is ridicule. Therious you are balanced in the way you present your facts.

Sure you too can ignore all the statistics I posted in here because you're late to the thread and too lazy like most Negroes to read. Go ahead read back into the posts and see I've posted many facts and ideas on solutions. Don't be in here claiming I'm not balanced and jumping on me with a new hostile person entering the thread.

No didn't really cross my mind, but point taken. It is all good though.

Oh well, have it your way bro. Therious, but don't allow him to provoke you like Kenya did Porsha, okay my friend?:)

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back