Black Spirituality Religion : Share your "Tea" Experience.

Goddess Alex I actually had the mixture DarkGod GeorgeM posted earlier, minus the Gotu Kola and I added some Jasmine to it. I really need to try it with the Kola just to record the difference. I realize I have to be very careful, I had an astral and I went all the way back to the 60s, I was a White teenager and my girlfriend had invited me to the pool after her high school swimming class.

Apparently it was against the rules because I remember the coach coming in and catching me there. At the same time- one part of my consciousness- the me I am now- was thinking- what the? What is all this about? I recall the coach telling me I could leave, and I was thinking to myself- I just got here, I don't even know where I live. I asked myself did I travel all the way back there to have sex with this red headed white skinny female? And why?? It made absolutely no sense to me. And then she had freckles on top of all that. I went to the bathroom and looked in the mirror and I looked like a cross between the Fonze and Vanilla ice. I said to myself even then, the Dark Magician GeorgeM got me again- and his magick knows no bounds.

I admit that I have failed to clean my herbs and teas before drinking them. But I like the teas because I can speak some powerful words over the cup before drinking. Like Goddess Miss Lady suggests, its not just about the teas either but they can help to freeze your intent. With the right intention even drinking a cup of hot water will get you going.

How do I get an invitation to darkorbs.ning.com

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back