Black Spirituality Religion : If One doesn't believe in God or the Devil? What does that...

SwagII

May 26, 2019
We all know about these folks that we so often refer to as Atheist, etc. aka::huh2: "none believers, etc." But allow me to ask this,:script: "If a man or woman doesn't believe in "God" or the Devil (Satan), what does that make the person?" Come on.... What's the name for this person?" Would he still be an "Atheist" simply because he or she shares no belief in our religious bible characters? Just :search:curious as what most of you would say....

Last edited:

SwagII

May 26, 2019
Well I guess if one does not believe in God , it's only fair to say that they would not believe in Satan, etc. What you think?:thinking:

Destee

destee.com
STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Hi @SwagII ... another good topic ... :)

How one feels about God / Satan / Spirituality is often quite personal and personalized.

I think it is possible for one to believe in Satan and not believe in God. If they said it, I'd believe them.

To try to fit them in a box like "atheist" might be difficult to do, especially if they have not put their own selves there.

Even the term "Christian" has ebbs and flows to it, what one might think qualifies, another does not.

With it being so personal all we can do is trust their perspective on it ... should they share it ... :wink:

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

Implementation and Sustainment
You can skip rocks across water but if you're not building yourself up rock solid, you'll drown under pressure.
11-5-19✍
Fireman wrote on Queenie's profile.
Hi, Queenie. Love your posts. Even though I don't you, you must be some kind of remarkable and lovely person. Lets keep in touch.
It's okay to admire otherz, but first, love self. ELEVATE your self-image by having a healthy love & respect for yourself. ✍
1619+400=2019 Jamestown Virginia...end of slavery. (Yes modern miseducation and injustices count as slavery) But no proper reparations will be given since the amount of contributions beyond humanity transcends generations. Our people have history that is equal to trillions of dollars including Melanin research and its supernatural power.