Black Sports : Roy Jones Knocked Cold by Johnson!

Pan Shane Mosely is one of the many reasons I hate to see boxers go up in weight ...unless of course they can naturally carry that weight....Shane was well is a talented lightweight good combination of speed and power in that lower weight class but the power doesn't translate into power in jr. middle just like Roy in lt. heavy some folk I know argued me down when he first went up that he would be the best lt heavy ever my only statement was watch and see Roy had to work to put that weight on and keep it on and when a fighter has to work to keep weight on then he's not meant to be in the heavier class but some people were only looking at how fast he was as a middle and figured the step up would be easy....wrong...same thing for Shane and now I'm hoping B-Hop doesn't make that mistake and get in there with Tarver...going from 156 fight time weight up to around 180 for Tarver is a load of weight gain and would be I think a career ending mistake for X...Sharmba should get the decision over Tszyu easily as long as he doesn't let the fight get too physical but it's Mitchell's fight to lose. Winky just might knock out Shane ...Winky is quick quick and we all know about how punches add up....when you add enough it eventually equals knockout....should be an exciting fight nonetheless though.....don't you hate it when folk say boxing is not as exciting as it used to be..man this is a good time there are a lot of good young fighters out there right now and they are getting at it......

Mississippi Red

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back