Black Relationships : relationship problems

i've been telling my self the same thing over and over again i think i needed to hear it from some one else. i am moving on slowly but surely. i'm actually moving much faster than i expected. i've talked to him and i've written him a letter. the first letter was about not letting him go for nothing i'm talking stalking the whole nine yards.m the second letter is about forgetting him n moving on i told him i was moving n getting married n not to call me again. i'm doing a whole lot better. thank u so much i wish i would have read it sooner.

all of u r right . i wish i wouldn't have been so stupid. any body who know me can tell you i've never got caught up like this i never let any one get that close because i could see through them but i slipped i have learned my lesson n will keep my eyes opened next time. i have stopped calling him so much now i call twice a week instead of every half hour. maybe by next week or month iwould have stopped all together.

No ms. cheeks daring your heart for love is never stupid!

I broke my heart many times before i met my man. The hurt you have now must be awfful but there will be somebody out there who can appreciate you. Live is learning and this guy is just making you ready to appreciate a good man who is not playing stupid little pathetic immature boysgames and is not afraid to commit because it comes natural.

Don't give up hope

my sistah ya never stupid we just make wrong moves
sometime that hurts but we always mend in the end and move forward to a better love a new life and stand tall
the healing starts now !
call every now and then to say hello as time goes by you will
be less involve one the true one come into your life
we all have or had to cross this same road and so many yet have come to this twisted road now you can help the next one over this block in the path
wishing you all the best and happiness

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back