Black Relationships : In a relationship Love is more important than Money. True or False

In a relationship Love is more important than Money

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
But most break ups are over money

True Brother Kemetstry. But loosing sight and focusing on the loss or lack of money. Steals most opportunity to grow together. Tomorrow is not here. Tomorrow will bring new insight to why and what is causing the lack. Myself..I stopped focusing many years ago when things seem to always come up, break or create a dent in the savings plan. Tightened the belt and moved forward. Many heights , successes and mistakes. My spouse would dig in at the wrong time and rush plans. All we could do after those mistakes were reflect some and recover as much as possible. I called it controling the damage as much as possible. Knowing how blessed I am and have been. Keeps my sprit constant. Trusting the Lord will provide and he has blessed me on many occasions. I stay positive and plan optimistically. The Love was beat all to hell at times. But money doesn't drive me, so I live on the least and thank God for another day to succeed.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back