Black Spirituality Religion : Queen of Sheba Initiation

The Queen of Sheba is most likely a title, such as Candace was (as misnamed in Acts 8:26-28).

Well, DUH! Common sense would deem so. The Bible does not "NAME" her AS "Sheba." It does denote that she was the Queen "OF" Sheba. :cool:

1Kgs.10

[1] And when the queen of Sheba heard of the fame of Solomon concerning the name of the LORD, she came to prove him with hard questions.
[4] And when the queen of Sheba had seen all Solomon's wisdom, and the house that he had built,
[10] And she gave the king an hundred and twenty talents of gold, and of spices very great store, and precious stones: there came no more such abundance of spices as these which the queen of Sheba gave to king Solomon.
[13] And king Solomon gave unto the queen of Sheba all her desire, whatsoever she asked, beside that which Solomon gave her of his royal bounty. So she turned and went to her own country, she and her servants.

Again, the bible does not say that "Candace" was her "name." And, YES, "Candace" or "Kandake" was a TITLE. --It is also mentioned secularly by Pliny.

Acts 8:
[27] And he arose and went: and, behold, a man of Ethiopia, an eunuch of great authority under Candace queen of the Ethiopians, who had the charge of all her treasure, and had come to Jerusalem for to worship,

However, if you want to uncover the identity of the person mentioned in the Bible, google "Amenhotep" and "Sheba", and you will be one step closer.

:lol:

Well, DUH! Common sense would deem so. The Bible does not "NAME" her AS "Sheba." It does denote that she was the Queen "OF" Sheba. :cool:

1Kgs.10

[1] And when the queen of Sheba heard of the fame of Solomon concerning the name of the LORD, she came to prove him with hard questions.
[4] And when the queen of Sheba had seen all Solomon's wisdom, and the house that he had built,
[10] And she gave the king an hundred and twenty talents of gold, and of spices very great store, and precious stones: there came no more such abundance of spices as these which the queen of Sheba gave to king Solomon.
[13] And king Solomon gave unto the queen of Sheba all her desire, whatsoever she asked, beside that which Solomon gave her of his royal bounty. So she turned and went to her own country, she and her servants.

Again, the bible does not say that "Candace" was her "name." And, YES, "Candace" or "Kandake" was a TITLE. --It is also mentioned secularly by Pliny.

Acts 8:
[27] And he arose and went: and, behold, a man of Ethiopia, an eunuch of great authority under Candace queen of the Ethiopians, who had the charge of all her treasure, and had come to Jerusalem for to worship,

:lol:

The bible implies 'Queen of Sheba' was a monarch or a 'queen reagent' but where is her Kingdom?

The bible implies 'Queen of Sheba' was a monarch or a 'queen reagent' but where is her Kingdom?

Ya know, you are just a fount of questions but short on answers yourself.

Perhaps, her kingdom was in the same place wherever this "Initiation" took place or originated. :10500:

Perhaps, her kingdom spanned to cover everywhere you say a temple to her is found. :10500:

However, according to you, you're not at liberty to discuss/explain this "Initiation" in public. :cool:

I'm going to be really vague because there some really funky people on destee.com right now that I'm not feeling... i can't put finger on it but something weird is going here.:whip:

That being said,

If you want more info than what i can share let me know and we can communicate in another manner.

Queen of Sheba,(hebrew tradition) makeda(Ethiopian tradition) Bilquis Sungbo, iyaami (Nigeria) Baliquis(Islam) all come from one source...they are titles in above traditions given to a group of women.

SUNGBO'S EREDO - AFRICA'S LARGEST SINGLE MONUMENT

This kingdom boundary rampart ditch extends for 160 km and is over 1000 years old. It's association with the Islamic Queen of Sheba legends may date to the same period. This is the first definite proof that state formation occurred in the rainforest zone at the same time as in Africa's savannah zone. Bilikisu Sungbo's grave is a national monument, but not yet the great ditch she had ordered her slaves to dig .. but the ditch needs protecting.

http://apollo5.bournemouth.ac.uk/africanlegacy/sungbo_eredo.htm

temple in Yemen saba: symbols associated with Makeda in the Ethiopia tradition were found in this temple:

Sun_temple.jpg

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Sun_temple.jpg

Ya know, you are just a fount of questions but short on answers yourself.

Perhaps, her kingdom was in the same place wherever this "Initiation" took place or originated. :10500:

Perhaps, her kingdom spanned to cover everywhere you say a temple to her is found. :10500:

However, according to you, you're not at liberty to discuss/explain this "Initiation" in public. :cool:

:10500:

I see no reason to question the gist of what is said here. But, I am still missing the linkage between the Queen of Sheba and Prohet Muhammad (Salal Alayhi wa Salam). As far as I know, she is not mentioned in Quran. But, I will double check. And, as soon as you tell us what that "Bilqis" is, I will research it as well. At least let us know wat language it is.

Do not resort to tricknology with me. LOOOOOL. It won't work.

27_22.png

27_23.png

27_24.png

I found her and her people prostrating to the sun instead of Allah , and Satan has made their deeds pleasing to them and averted them from [His] way, so they are not guided,
Indeed, I found [there] a woman ruling them, and she has been given of all things, and she has a great throne.
but he tarried not long, and said, 'I have comprehended that which thou hast not comprehended, and I have come from Sheba to thee with a sure tiding.

http://corpus.quran.com/translation.jsp?chapter=27&verse=22

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back