Black Spirituality Religion : Enki was a Black Queen of the Ancient World

Perfection

REGISTERED MEMBER
Aug 21, 2012
Obtaining the quality of data concerning Black Women often depends on how certain information is discovered, deciphered and evaluated. Our Modern Analytical Instrumentation (M.A.I.) computes a three-prong algorithm in discovering the deepest hidden data about Black Women:

(1) manifest

(2) latent

(3) deductive

We will involve those three methods as we reveal how "Enki" was a Black Queen whose personage was stolen.

Obtaining the quality of data concerning Black Women often depends on how certain information is discovered. deciphered and evaluated. Our Modern Analytical Instrumentation (M.A.I.) computes a three-prong algorithm in discovering the deepest hidden data about Black Women:

(1) manifest

(2) latent

(3) deductive

We will involve those three methods as we reveal how "Enki" was a Black Queen whose personage was stolen.

This is going to be interesting. I don't mean what you write, because what you will write is easily predicted. No, I can't wait to read the responses.

Obtaining the quality of data concerning Black Women often depends on how certain information is discovered, deciphered and evaluated. Our Modern Analytical Instrumentation (M.A.I.) computes a three-prong algorithm in discovering the deepest hidden data about Black Women:

(1) manifest

(2) latent

(3) deductive

Rule #5 - No Member's Names in Titles
Putting member's names in titles, often personalizes the discussions, which is a rule violaton (#6 below).

The exception to this is wishing someone happy birthday, or something such as that.
Do Not Put Members Names in Thread Titles

Peace!

This thread in not to be posted in, it violates this rule.

Rule #5 - No Member's Names in Titles
Putting member's names in titles, often personalizes the discussions, which is a rule violaton (#6 below).

The exception to this is wishing someone happy birthday, or something such as that.
Do Not Put Members Names in Thread Titles

The thread starter can't post in it, and neither will I.

Peace!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back