Black Spirituality Religion : Queen of Sheba Initiation

Hey, Bro.

I am glad you are back to help out those sisters. I think they need some help. Two women against one poor half-educated little brother. What is taking them so long to get their response together? aybe you can answer that. I hope so, because you did not goo such an outstanding jon answering this:

Like I said...I will not get into a circular argument with you.

What do you call tis non-sense if it is not "circular"?

Notice I did mention that "Islamic scholars" refer to the Queen of Sheba as "Bilqis".

But they blamed it on the Jews.

I know what Sura 34 states. In fact, reading that Sura alone caused me NOT to convert to Islam over 30 years ago.

You took it out on Muslims what Jews did? Now, correct me if I am wrong. But, that seems "circular": and TWISTED to me.

In case you missed my point, again. in terms of the WRITTEN TEXT "SHEBA" existed before it was referenced.

That has NOTHING to do with Quran.

This is to say, the Quran did NOT exist before Sheba/Saba.

Prove it. Brother, you are an intelligent person, or so I thought. So stop the tricknology and admit that you were mistaken. That is the only honest ting to do. Honesty lends to credibility.

You can play games if you will but this is where while the Quran may not explicitly NAME Queen Makeda by her true name it does make several inferences.

Do you know the difference between literal and inferential?

As far as I know, the insanity pertaning to "literal and inferential" has no place in Islamic Scholarship. Any such scholar who to us with such nonsense would get run out of town.

By the way, the Old Testament does NOT mention her by the name Bilqis.

Then primary source do you have? Guess: NONE.

Let me presume to offer you some advice: next time you dare challenge me, make sure you have PRIMARY SOURCES. What you have done is engage in an intellectual waste of valuable time. Never come to an intelligent brother with references from wite folks about black folks. Now, if you like I will offer some Quranic references to back that bit of scholarship up with.

The bible implies 'Queen of Sheba' was a monarch or a 'queen reagent' but where is her Kingdom?

According to most sources SABA.

Just a word below concerning "Bilqis".

Ath-Tha`labi transmitted on the authority of Sa`id Ibn Bashir on the authority of Qatadah after An-Nadr Ibn Anas after Bashir Ibn Nahik, after Abu Hurairah that Allah's Messenger (Peace be upon him) said: "One of Bilqis 's parents was from among the jinn." (This is a strange Hadith in whose Chain of Transmission there is some kind of Weakness).

Ath- Tha`labi said: I was told by Abu `Abdullah Ibn Qabhunah on the authority of Abu Bakr Ibn Jarjah after Abu Bakrah as saying: Once, Bilqis was mentioned before Allah's Messenger (Peace be upon him) who said: "Such people as ruled by a lady will never be successful." (That sub-Narrator, Isma`il Ibn Muslim is Meccan and he is regarded by the Scholars of Hadith as Weak, i.e. not an authentic narrator).

According to most sources SABA.

Just a word below concerning "Bilqis".

Ath-Tha`labi transmitted on the authority of Sa`id Ibn Bashir on the authority of Qatadah after An-Nadr Ibn Anas after Bashir Ibn Nahik, after Abu Hurairah that Allah's Messenger (Peace be upon him) said: "One of Bilqis 's parents was from among the jinn." (This is a strange Hadith in whose Chain of Transmission there is some kind of Weakness).

Ath- Tha`labi said: I was told by Abu `Abdullah Ibn Qabhunah on the authority of Abu Bakr Ibn Jarjah after Abu Bakrah as saying: Once, Bilqis was mentioned before Allah's Messenger (Peace be upon him) who said: "Such people as ruled by a lady will never be successful." (That sub-Narrator, Isma`il Ibn Muslim is Meccan and he is regarded by the Scholars of Hadith as Weak, i.e. not an authentic narrator).

This link makes various connections, some of which I have already stated. It just needs to be translated.

Quite frankly, "the Queen of Sheba" is a form of the Sybils which Mama Zogbe has taught about.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

Blessings sent to all journeying in 2024 so far
Chevron Dove wrote on cherryblossom's profile.
Sis Cherryblossom,
hoping that you are at peace where ever you may be.
Back