Black Spirituality Religion : Queen of Sheba Initiation

Hey, Bro.

I am glad you are back to help out those sisters. I think they need some help. Two women against one poor half-educated little brother. What is taking them so long to get their response together? aybe you can answer that. I hope so, because you did not goo such an outstanding jon answering this:

As I stated before I am/was talking about the Quran as a WRITTEN TEXT. I won't get into circular argument with you because obviously the Quran could not have existed BEFORE Queen Makeda if it gives a historical account of "Bilqis".

So, "Bilqis" means "Queen of Sheba" Huh? Well, I finally got off my lazy duff and googled it for myself. Now, all I ask YOU to do is show us where the word "Bilqis" appears in Quran. For the life of me, I cannot find it. Sorry.

And, as for the term Queen of Sheba, I was not ale to find that neither. What I did find is proof that Quran refers to a place called Sheba. But, its ruler although a queen was not called Queen of Sheba in Quran. (If I am mistaken, please correct me. I need as much help as I can get.

Furthermore, I do not need you to "help me figure out what it means". lol!

I already posted one link as proof.

Errr....where?

Ahhhhhh!!!!! Now, I see, said te blind man. Don't you see?

I hate to break itg down like this, Bro. but that there link is NOT Quran. So, my point still stands: you cannot prove that what you said is in Quran. As a Muslim, we generally take it offensive when people lie about Quran because it is GOD's Word. But, the name "Bilqis does not appear in the Englsh translation that I used. It will take e some time to try to figure out the Arabic to see if it is there. If you had been generous ad cooperaive from te get, I would probably have it done by now. All I asked for was the exact verse that the name appears in. I am still waiting.

NOW, you wwanna blame Islamic Scholarship? What did I tell you from the get? I told you that Quran is the issue. I am not into that particular line of research such that various scholars putforth theories as to the great lady's name. They may be correct. But, no matter how you look at it, it is still not in Quran.

Now, these scholars have this to say: "Bilquis is the name given by the Arab Jews to the Queen of Sheba, who in the Old
Testament...". NOW I see,said the blind man. Don't you, Bro.? See, that is a JEWISH thing calling her "Bilqis" in the Old Testament. Don't blame me for that. I am only a Muslim. Thank you.

Thank you.

FACT is it is the Quranic "scholars" who changed her name and translated it from Makeda to "Bilqis", blasphemed her for being a sun worshipper, demonized her by claiming she was descended from "jinn" then transformed her into a LUNAR deity who converted to a prostelyte of "Allah" the lunar deity. The Biblical and Torahnic account actually credit her with returning home to "Sheba" and continuing rule which is to say keeping the system of matriarchal rule intact.

The ONLY mention of her by the name "Bilqis" comes from "Islamic scholars". [sic]

Well the scholrs you referenced blamed the Jews. Now, YOU prove that it is in Quran. Err, please.

Hey, Bro.

I am glad you are back to help out those sisters. I think they need some help. Two women against one poor half-educated little brother. What is taking them so long to get their response together? aybe you can answer that. I hope so, because you did not goo such an outstanding jon answering this:

So, "Bilqis" means "Queen of Sheba" Huh? Well, I finally got off my lazy duff and googled it for myself. Now, all I ask YOU to do is show us where the word "Bilqis" appears in Quran. For the life of me, I cannot find it. Sorry.

And, as for the term Queen of Sheba, I was not ale to find that neither. What I did find is proof that Quran refers to a place called Sheba. But, its ruler although a queen was not called Queen of Sheba in Quran. (If I am mistaken, please correct me. I need as much help as I can get.

Errr....where?

Ahhhhhh!!!!! Now, I see, said te blind man. Don't you see?

I hate to break itg down like this, Bro. but that there link is NOT Quran. So, my point still stands: you cannot prove that what you said is in Quran. As a Muslim, we generally take it offensive when people lie about Quran because it is GOD's Word. But, the name "Bilqis does not appear in the Englsh translation that I used. It will take e some time to try to figure out the Arabic to see if it is there. If you had been generous ad cooperaive from te get, I would probably have it done by now. All I asked for was the exact verse that the name appears in. I am still waiting.

NOW, you wwanna blame Islamic Scholarship? What did I tell you from the get? I told you that Quran is the issue. I am not into that particular line of research such that various scholars putforth theories as to the great lady's name. They may be correct. But, no matter how you look at it, it is still not in Quran.

Now, these scholars have this to say: "Bilquis is the name given by the Arab Jews to the Queen of Sheba, who in the Old
Testament...". NOW I see,said the blind man. Don't you, Bro.? See, that is a JEWISH thing callin her Bilqis in the Old Testament. Don't blame me for that. I am only a Muslim. Thank you.

Like I said...I will not get into a circular argument with you.

Notice I did mention that "Islamic scholars" refer to the Queen of Sheba as "Bilqis". I know what Sura 34 states. In fact, reading that Sura alone caused me NOT to convert to Islam over 30 years ago.

In case you missed my point, again. in terms of the WRITTEN TEXT "SHEBA" existed before it was referenced.

This is to say, the Quran did NOT exist before Sheba/Saba.

You can play games if you will but this is where while the Quran may not explicitly NAME Queen Makeda by her true name it does make several inferences.

Do you know the difference between literal and inferential?

Well the scholrs you referenced blamed the Jews. Now, YOU prove that it is in Quran. Err, please.

I am under no obligation to prove nothing. I will leave that to YOU "Muslims" to straighten out among your selves.

Perhaps you can talk to those Quranic scholars concerning their statements because, again, they are the only ones who refer the Queen of Sheba by the name Bilqis.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

Blessings sent to all journeying in 2024 so far
Chevron Dove wrote on cherryblossom's profile.
Sis Cherryblossom,
hoping that you are at peace where ever you may be.
Back