Black Relationships : Pro-black & Interracial relationship... do they mix?

Didn't know that! I looked for a picture of his first wife and found none. Read an article that her parents told her not to marry the bum.
His second wife, Cecilia A. Suyat, looks asian. Found a picture of her.
I gotta think about this and Marshall. He took two chance not to marry a Black woman.
Think I'll go with a previous poster that posted there are those that are Pro-self or Pro-Black.
Re adjusting my thoughts on Thurgood Marshall.:thinking:
His second wife was a mixture of Filipino and Hawaiian. She was a secretary in the office of the NAACP where they both worked.

I saw this one man play here, Fishburn did a good job. It goes into his family life a bit, and at the end you see actual pics of his second wife.
View attachment 4417

His second wife.
th

Peace!

So Maya Angelou's first husband was Greek, does that mean she was not pro-black enough. Harry Belafonte has married several pale persons does that mean he is not pro-black. Just who comes up with these harebrained ideas?

Please list outspoken pro Jewish activists with non Jewish partners...or any other people who get up on soapboxes to speak on the greatness of their people but has an "other" as a partner.

200_s.gif

This seems to only make sense to certain Black people and that kind of laissez faire attitude is one of the many reasons no one takes us seriously.

Date or partner with non Black as you wish, but do not make us look idiotic by claiming to be pro Black spokesperson when you're just a pro Self person whose agenda is about your sole gain, not that of the Black community.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

Blessings sent to all journeying in 2024 so far
Chevron Dove wrote on cherryblossom's profile.
Sis Cherryblossom,
hoping that you are at peace where ever you may be.
Back