Black Relationships : Marriage--Rising To The Pro Ranks!

Mike

I agree with you 100% in regard to husbands and wives satisfying each other sexually and not looking outside the marriage for it...

I do not believe however that my body/mind/soul is my husbands property and vice versa...my husband married me, he did not buy me...therefore he has the right to do with me whatever I allow him to, not whatever he wants....to me it is disrepectful to your partner to try and bend them to your will in any instance....marriage is and should be a free alliance...not a contract which is negotiated with conditions set down...and if, according to the scriptures, this makes me not a good christian woman, then I'm afraid that's all there is to it, because this is the way I feel on the subject....

K

Kem: Left That One Out...

Kem: Left Proverbs 31 out of the mix on purpose...but it was a great suggestion, but Ephesians 5, I Corinthians 7 and I Peter 3 are more applicable to the 'two way street' called marriage--God's way.

Too many folk forget to shoot for God's best, Kem, then want to get mad at Him when the roof caves in.

You and I know why...and what's up.

Mike Ramey

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back