Black Spirituality Religion : Positive Videos OUR People should be watching

Goddess Auset333 said:
There is so little in that bible that came from our Cosmic Ancestors that the human being europeans never gave our Cosmic Ancestors credit for saying. So little that it takes the wise/ Seers to know what it is that was said by our Cosmic Ancestors in that book. So little Truth that we must dig, dig, dig, within our selves to know It.

When we are at odds with the bible we are at odds with lies and deception.

Those who defend it, know not themselves as Truthful Divine Souls, and that is a (mental illness). Some people love to be abused, and used. It is like being a drug addict. Some will take a beat down just to get a fix of that Imitation truth (ignorance).

What is the Price for Ignorance these days? I think it still is called The Wages of SIN (self Inflicted Nonsense) is death. Now that is a true Cosmic Ancestor saying.

We must always be at ODD against lies and deceptions, and when we do, we will always be EVEN, in our right mind-set, thinking with both the left and right brain. For when we are not operating in Truth and reality, Our Divine mind-set, we will not know who our enemies are, and who to trust.

I trust the Divine book in me, the book in my conscious/subconscius, the Power of the Mind.

HILY/A

More food for the soul,
Thank you Goddess

Can you all imagine if we lived in a society where 'most' ppl brought themselves fourth into the higher state of consciousness/awareness as some of the Goddesses and Gods here @ Destee.

If you felt a slight shiver in your soul then it came across your mind too

peace

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

Blessings sent to all journeying in 2024 so far
Chevron Dove wrote on cherryblossom's profile.
Sis Cherryblossom,
hoping that you are at peace where ever you may be.
Back