Black Spirituality Religion : Hopefully we can all send our prayers, rituals and positive energy to help Africa!!!!

Ankhur

REGISTERED MEMBER
Oct 4, 2009
Brooklyn
Occupation
owner of various real estate concerns
Our Mother continent has been inficted by a plague,
a plague that will require the focus of all of us of African descent to send some real sprirtual vibration to our sisters and brothers there dealing with this hell and hope that they will have the fortitude to unify and fight this virus of neocolonialism

I hear that, my Brother.

Everytime I bless the food, I include a part about my people at Home (and abroad in the Diaspora for that matter). I make it a special point to include people I eat with when I bless the food (out loud every time). Wether it's my woman, my younger sisters or just people I am working with (unless they are white, that just feels eerie).

Thanks for the reminder, and let's hope more people attend this post. So much positivity, but nobody has anything to say....?

One,

- Ikoro

Great post.

May all beings of the Continent find the strength to oppose this new globalism.

The comments above bring new awareness. We should be more involved. My concern is the entire Diaspora, but my focus is on the new nation of Southern Sudan. We have achieved our goal, but may the leaders be just and fair.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back