Black Spirituality Religion : Negative and Positive Energy: A Practical Examination

river

Watch Her Flow
REGISTERED MEMBER
Mar 22, 2004
Where the Niger meets the Nile
Occupation
Author
We know that there are negating spirits and spirit is in fact sentient energy just as animals and plants are sentient matter. So why do negating spirits exist? Are there two Creators? One who created the good spirits and one who created the bad spirits? I don't think so.

Living matter is governed by they same physical laws that govern non living matter. Is it not possible that living energy (spirit) is governed by the same laws that govern non living energy? So what do we know about non living energy?

1. It can affect matter but cannot be detected by our physical senses. Only the matter that is being affected can be detected.

2. It travels through certain mediums easier than through others
3. It exists in a unique point in time and space yet travels so fast we cannot detect its journey. Turn on a light switch and we can detect no meaningful time between the time the light leaves the light bulb and travels across the room

4. It can travel to several different places and not leave it's starting point but travels by expanding it's effect from one physical entity to the next.

Do any of these sound like living energy (sprit)?

If what I am saying is correct is it not possible that like non living energy the negative and positive polarity of spirit also works together to create spiritual reality.

Negating spirits exist for two reasons (probably more than two but I will look at two)/

1. To keep the ego in check. Many of us would see no point in doing right and avoiding evil if there were no consequences that affect the ego. we attract negative or positive energy into our lives by the choices we make. whether it is a choice to do something to someone or a choice to entertain a bad or vengeful a attitude. When we direct negative energy towards others we attract it to ourselves

2. so that we can grow. Sometimes seemingly negative events come into our lives when we haven't internally attracted them. Then our friends and neighbors sit around trying to think what we did wrong. You musta done something. But the Sprit knows what's going on and when we open ourselves to the lesson being taught will we be lifted up and shown to be righteous.

We know that there are negating spirits and spirit is in fact sentient energy just as animals and plants are sentient matter. So why do negating spirits exist? Are there two Creators? One who created the good spirits and one who created the bad spirits? I don't think so.

Living matter is governed by they same physical laws that govern non living matter. Is it not possible that living energy (spirit) is governed by the same laws that govern non living energy? So what do we know about non living energy?

1. It can affect matter but cannot be detected by our physical senses. Only the matter that is being affected can be detected.

2. It travels through certain mediums easier than through others
3. It exists in a unique point in time and space yet travels so fast we cannot detect its journey. Turn on a light switch and we can detect no meaningful time between the time the light leaves the light bulb and travels across the room

4. It can travel to several different places and not leave it's starting point but travels by expanding it's effect from one physical entity to the next.

Do any of these sound like living energy (sprit)?

If what I am saying is correct is it not possible that like non living energy the negative and positive polarity of spirit also works together to create spiritual reality.

Negating spirits exist for two reasons (probably more than two but I will look at two)/

1. To keep the ego in check. Many of us would see no point in doing right and avoiding evil if there were no consequences that affect the ego. we attract negative or positive energy into our lives by the choices we make. whether it is a choice to do something to someone or a choice to entertain a bad or vengeful a attitude. When we direct negative energy towards others we attract it to ourselves

2. so that we can grow. Sometimes seemingly negative events come into our lives when we haven't internally attracted them. Then our friends and neighbors sit around trying to think what we did wrong. You musta done something. But the Sprit knows what's going on and when we open ourselves to the lesson being taught will we be lifted up and shown to be righteous.

Hotep Sister River:

Would you define living as it applies here, please? Are you speaking to the esoteric or the mundane?

I agree with you very much , and even at a heightened degree true most people won't do right only for fear of consequences ....

and this leads me to what I define as the highest devotion... love for the sake of love.. and the ones that are willing to do right because it is right...

i often ponder what it means to be a "chosen" people... i think that choice lies within just what you've outlined... those that do right in fear of consequences and those who do right for just that sake...

in essence i guess i'm asking if u would agree that we chose self as chosen by the committment or truest intent in the heart ... fear would dictate to wait for the rise of "chosen" people to save you from yourself when really it all lies in your heart and the ability to rise above the negative that really is within and functions as the ego... so the battle really is first between the spirit and the ego... and projects out into the "battle" for your mind and conciousness....

peace... this is very insightful and thought provoking.. thank you.

Hey Miss Lady!

Hotep Sister River:

Would you define living as it applies here, please? Are you speaking to the esoteric or the mundane?
I am not really making a cut and dried distinction between the esoteric and the mundane. Although I realize that on paper they are distinct, but in practice the mundane allows us to express our esoteric understanding of our connection to the universe. Without that expression we make the error of the person who can write a 500 page dissertation about the (bible, koran, pert em heru, I ching, ifa corpus or whatever floats your boat) but reacts to every adverse situation with anger and selfishness, In other words the mundane is the body of the esoteric just as the flesh is the body of the human spirit
.I agree with you very much , and even at a heightened degree true most people won't do right only for fear of consequences ....

and this leads me to what I define as the highest devotion... love for the sake of love.. and the ones that are willing to do right because it is right...

i often ponder what it means to be a "chosen" people... i think that choice lies within just what you've outlined... those that do right in fear of consequences and those who do right for just that sake...
I like that, sister, "love for the sake of love." I totally agree. Nothing is wrong just because it's wrong--just because god said so. Everything that is wrong is wrong because it is hurting somebody in some way. It may not be hurting us personally but when we cause pain in our universe that is adding pain to OUR universe. If our understanding of our place in the universe is alive we will feel that pain. Our spirits will ache at the thought that someone else is hurting. So it really is not possible to behave badly without consequences unless one is spiritually dead.
in essence i guess i'm asking if u would agree that we chose self as chosen by the committment or truest intent in the heart ... fear would dictate to wait for the rise of "chosen" people to save you from yourself when really it all lies in your heart and the ability to rise above the negative that really is within and functions as the ego... so the battle really is first between the spirit and the ego... and projects out into the "battle" for your mind and conciousness....
Yes, absolutely.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back