Higher Standard Required : Please Report Violations - Disrespectful Posts, Name Calling, Questionable Content, Etc.

My suspicions are not based on one confrontation but a pattern and history of snide, side-ways, overt/covert remarks from you to or towards me through the years here.

IF I am incorrect in THIS instance, there are many more which are.

well...hold ur grudges then...lol
thas ur cross to bear...not mine...

one love
khasm

Angela, I perfectly understood what he meant by "some slack on the rope." But, I repeat, his possible motive for giving support to someone he deems a "troll" is suspect to me. It is not in his history here to desire to give "trolls" some "slack." Being so "magnanimous to a so-called "troll" has not been Khasm's typical viewpoint through my years here. So, for him to do so here "in THIS instance" is suspect to me.

And I stated, "I guess we would view it diff.", did I not?

Anyhow, seems Khasm is holding no grudges. I would hope the same is for you toward him, regardless of how many instances he's stated something against you, however harsh they may have seemed. I mean, as a Christian, I would think you'd not want your sins tallied up and held against you, but when you made peace with the Father and the Son, you wanted the peace to be accepted. So, if Khasm is making peace with you, don't turn it away, accept it!

well...ur take is incorrect...
if u would have analyzed my interactions with this poster a lil bit deeper u would have come up with the correct conclusion like angela did...

one love
khasm

You've twice deemed him a "troll" as well as having 'ignorant responses' but still you desire for him to be given some "slack."

Uh-huh. O-kay.

CosmicMessenger said:
If you think I meant that judging equates to taking a ride with someone, then you need to go look for an I.Q.
The reason I didn't respond to the post you're referring to entirely was because your initial assertion, "Never judge a book by it's cover" was IGNORANT and UNTRUE.

this is why u need to get ur weight up...u wrote that "ignorant" response to my challenge of ur judgemental posts....

ive had enough of this foolish exchange...especially since ur rhetoric reminds me of some white boys i know...quacks like a duck?

one love
khasn

You've twice deemed him a "troll" as well as having 'ignorant responses' but still you desire for him to be given some "slack."

Uh-huh. O-kay.

CosmicMessenger said:
If you think I meant that judging equates to taking a ride with someone, then you need to go look for an I.Q.
The reason I didn't respond to the post you're referring to entirely was because your initial assertion, "Never judge a book by it's cover" was IGNORANT and UNTRUE.

smh...let it go sister...

English[edit]

Proverb[edit]

give him enough rope and he'll hang himself
  1. If one gives someone enough freedom of action, they may destroy themselves by foolish actions.
one love
khasm

And I stated, "I guess we would view it diff.", did I not?

Anyhow, seems Khasm is holding no grudges. I would hope the same is for you toward him, regardless of how many instances he's stated something against you, however harsh they may have seemed. I mean, as a Christian, I would think you'd not want your sins tallied up and held against you, but when you made peace with the Father and the Son, you wanted the peace to be accepted. So, if Khasm is making peace with you, don't turn it away, accept it!

True, indeed......Time will tell as to this "olive branch."

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back