Support : Please Report Violations - Disrespectful Posts, Name Calling, Questionable Content, Etc.

Discussion in 'Tech Support - Questions - Suggestions' started by Destee, Sep 13, 2011.

1. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,680
    Peace and Blessings Family,

The Moderating TEAM doesn't see all posts and need your help in maintaining our rules, policies, mission and/or purpose.

If you see a post that might be in violation, please click on the REPORT link (found at the bottom of every post) and we'll take a look at it.

Reported posts are seen only by the Moderating TEAM, and we'll let you know if it is a violation, or if the Member is interacting within our rules.

In fact, one of two things will happen ...

1. If we find there was a violation, we will address / warn the Member in the thread.

2. If we find there was not a violation, we'll send you a note thanking you for your help, and informing you of the decision.

If you have any questions, just ask.

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

• Like Like x 5
    • Enjoyed Enjoyed x 1
    • List
  2. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,680
    Just a reminder yall ... if you see something that looks wrong ... let us know and we'll check it out.

Love You!

Destee

3. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,680
    Family ... please report all questionable content ... help keep our standards high.

Thanks.

Destee

4. cherryblossom

cherryblossom Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +5,560

I have "reported" the following posts and await the decision of the Mod Team:

http://www.ajc.com/news/atlanta/police-felony-lane-purse-1407488.html

5. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,680
    Thank You Sister Cherry.

I've mentioned some new options we have as it relates to moderating violations, and it looks like i'm gonna get to try it out now. I'm not really ready, had to rush and set it up ... with so many other things i have to do ... it really wasn't at the top of my list. It would be my hope that i'd not have to moderate Members, but such is not the case. I don't even know if it's gonna work right, or how exactly it's suppose to work. I guess we'll learn this, as we've learned all things thus far, together.

Brother info-moetry ... i really hate that it's you going first ... but ... looks like you've volunteered for the job.

I don't know what you want me to do Brother Info, when you willfully violate the rules. It goes beyond whatever differences you may have with the Member you're calling out of their name. You know our rules, and you virtually spit on them in my face. What am i to do? I'm left with our rules walked all over, or looking like the bad guy. Oh well ... bad guy i'll be.

For the record, since this consequence is new ... i'm going to only impose it upon you for two days.

In the future, folk could get days, weeks, or months ... whatever the Moderating Team decides.

Willful Disrespect of Our Rules - know the rules, violate them anyway, results in a moderated / babysat status. Many features are removed from you. All of your posts will be reviewed and approved before going public. This will last two days.

If you have any questions, just ask.

Love You All! :grouphug:

Destee

6. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,680
    Family ... if you think a post is in violation ... report it.

Thanks

Destee

7. cherryblossom

Ratings:
    +5,560

I am reporting this post.

8. cherryblossom

Ratings:
    +5,560
    And....

9. CosmicMessenger

CosmicMessenger Banned MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +945

I see you forgot to report THIS one:

What makes you think that YOU can insult OTHERS but no one can reply to YOU in kind???

You remind me of a story my ex girlfriend used to tell me called "The little boy who threw the rock and hid his hand"!

She was just like YOU...she would START conflict with people and then try to feign innocence.

That is why she is my EX girlfriend...

10. CosmicMessenger

CosmicMessenger Banned MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +945

Sorry if I broke the rule, Destee, but some people try to start conflict so that they can lace people up.

My ex girlfriend was like that so I am well aware of those types of people.

I will try to avoid falling into her "snare" in the future and will try to remember not to post to her again.

Ecclesiastes 7:26 And I find more bitter than death the woman, whose heart is snares and nets, and her hands as bands: whoso pleaseth God shall escape from her; but the sinner shall be taken by her.