Higher Standard Required : Who Moved My Thread And Why ??!! - Please Start Threads In Forum That Matches Its Content

Destee

destee.com
STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Peace and Blessings Family,

If your thread has been moved, it's because there is a forum that caters specifically to that topic, and we moved it there.

Here is a link to a quick navigation menu, showing all the many forums we have.

We (the Moderating Team) don't want to move your threads, but when they are clearly speaking to a topic that has a designated forum, we have to. Things would get so out of order, if everything was in the same forum (Open Forum). The bigger we grow, the more challenging this is becoming ... so we need your help.

The Open Forum is for topics that won't fit in other places, but please, try to fit your thread within the forum that contains like content. For example, if you are honoring an Ancestor, put it in the Honoring our Ancestors Forum. Or if you are promoting a web site, put that thread in the Black Sites Forum. Another example would be Events, if it is an event, put it in the Events Forum. We realize that a thread can actually qualify for more than one forum, but at least try to get it in one of the correct places, and not the Open Forum.

The Open Forum has become the "catch-all" forum, but we need to keep things in better order. Even i'm inclined to put my threads in the Open Forum, because this forum gets more activity, and the chances are greater that it will be seen by more people. This is not an acceptable excuse, for me or you. We must have some kind of order, or there will be chaos, threads strewn all over everywhere!

So if you will, please help us by starting your threads in the right place. When you put your thread in the wrong place, it gives the Moderators more work to do ... and they have lots already ... so this is not good.

One more thing we could use your help on ... is for you to make the title of your thread clear. So that even before a person clicks on it, from just reading it, we can get a clear picture of what is being presented. For example ... thread titles like ... "Hey, Guess What?" ... or ... "Did you know this?" ... are not very clear, and could be done better.

Again ... here is our quick navigation menu. I've just added a new Black Travel Forum, that was suggested by a new Member ... i believe it was Dany Hill. Anyway, i'm looking forward to reading your great travel experiences, and plans.

If you have any questions, just ask.

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

Destee

destee.com
STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Family ... i'm having to move a lot of threads to their proper forum, more than i want to have to do ... it's look'n like work.

We have a politics forum now, and if your topic falls in that category, please put the thread in that forum.

Likewise ... if it's about religion ... put it there ... if it's about relationships ... put it there.

Put stuff where it goes please ... i know yall know how to do that ... so help me keep the house in order.

I can't be cleaning up behind yall all da time forever ... :love:

Here's our quick navigation menu ... click that too ... it will show you what we have as well.

Love You and Thanks!

Destee

Destee

destee.com
STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
If i gotta move your thread to the proper forum ... there will not be a note left about it.

I don't wanna hafta do it in the first place ... let alone take the time to leave a note say'n i did it.

If you don't want me move'n your threads ... put 'em in the right forum to begin with.

Thanks.

Destee

Keita Kenyatta

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 7, 2004
If i gotta move your thread to the proper forum ... there will not be a note left about it.

I don't wanna hafta do it in the first place ... let alone take the time to leave a note say'n i did it.

If you don't want me move'n your threads ... put 'em in the right forum to begin with.

Thanks.

Destee
Ah dam!....I see you got the gun back out!....:lol:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Papa Black Spirituality Religion : What Is A Real Man? - posts moved from CHRISTIANITY STUDY GROUP THREAD Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 60
Proverbs31Woman Support : What is a Real Man thread moved from the Christianity Study Forum to the Brothers Forum?? Tech Support - Questions - Suggestions 7
Destee Black People : Family - If You Want Your Thread Moved Back First - Let Us Know Black People Open Forum 3
river Black People : Why Was My Thread Moved Black People Open Forum 2
Clyde C Coger Jr African American History Culture : New York City penthouses were originally built for servants, until rooftop gentrification moved in African American History Culture 4
R Black Poetry : Moved Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
Clyde C Coger Jr Africa : The First Humans Moved From Africa to China — Not Europe All Things Africa 11
Fine1952 Black Spirituality Religion : Oops...! Moved to Science/Technology Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 11
Fine1952 Black Positive People : moved Black People Doing Positive Things 2
Destee Violaters / Violations : Kemetstry : Your Men and Women Only Threads are Closed and Moved Violators and Violations (Possible Ones) 20
thePreacher Black Spirituality Religion : Posts Moved From Christianity Study Group Forum Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 10
Precise Allah I've moved Tech Support - Questions - Suggestions 0
Destee Higher Standard Required : Violations Will Be Moved to Violations Forum Our Rules - Higher Standard Required 1
cherryblossom Black Christians : I Shall Not Be Moved Christian Study Group 2
I Black People : A DR ben update, Our Baba has been moved Black People Open Forum 4
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : UNTIL AMERICA CAN CLAIM TO HAVE MOVED BEYOND RACE, AMERICA MUST DEAL WITH THE ISSUE O Chief Elder Osiris 2
G Violaters / Violations : Disruptive Elder Interview Posts - Moved Here Violators and Violations (Possible Ones) 7
river Black People : The Last Lynching in Paris Texas - the Family left and Moved to Chicago Black People Open Forum 3
Destee Columnist Forums Moved / Deleted Announcements 3
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : I was moved to write this this morning Chief Elder Osiris 0
Destee Black People : Do you live in the 'hood ... moved out ... or was never there? Black People Open Forum 31
watzinaname Black Poetry : Trust Moved Out Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 16
Destee Black People : The HAIKU Forum Has Moved Black People Open Forum 0
Joyce Black Haiku : Moved For Destee Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
A Black Poetry : He Moved Me Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 7
N Black Poetry : Move...Moved...Moving Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 12
Destee Moved Threads - Stay On Topic Destee! Announcements 1
OldSoul Black People : Little Richard Penniman Tribute Thread Black People Open Forum 3
HODEE Black Positive People : A CHANGED MIND - "DO NOT MOVE" ( For Some will not Enter the Spiritual Thread ) Not that they have no spirituality ..It's Also Black People Positive Black People Doing Positive Things 3
blazejay Black Money Business Jobs : Why is there no thread about Economics? Black Money Business Jobs 2
G Health and Wellness : "How I Healed My Back Pain" (INFO THREAD) Black Health and Wellness 1
O Black People : random news discussion thread Black People Open Forum 28
jamesfrmphilly Black People Politics : Antonio Moore thread..... Black People Politics 130
blazejay Black People : 2019: My Last Thread and Moving On Black People Open Forum 4
jamesfrmphilly Black People Politics : zaza ali thread...... Black People Politics 4
jamesfrmphilly Black People Politics : Malcolm nance thread...... Black People Politics 14
OldSoul Black People : OurHistory Month Thread - 2018 Black People Open Forum 17
jamesfrmphilly Black People Politics : yvette carnell thread..... Black People Politics 326
S Black People : Germaine Shoemake (aka Umar Johnson) thread... Black People Open Forum 12
jamesfrmphilly Black People : Dr Umar johnson thread..... Black People Open Forum 16
Proud Biracial Law Forum : Where Is The Thread Covering This Travesty Of Justice Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 2
tarhaka bey Black People : What are your thoughts on this thread as a real Man or Woman Black People Open Forum 21
Perfection Violaters / Violations : The Queen Enki thread Violators and Violations (Possible Ones) 8
Khasm13 Khasm13 : this is that thread for music lovers.... Khasm13 3
Destee Black People : Dr Umar hustler Thread-Emotionalism-DL Lesbianism?? Black People Open Forum 0
Liberty Black Entertainment : THE COMPLETE MOVIE THREAD Black Entertainment 37
jamesfrmphilly Black People Politics : warning : thread has been highjacked..... Black People Politics 87
RAPTOR Black People : Unable to post in "Trump Says Americans Won’t Vote..." thread. Black People Open Forum 2
shaka64 Black People : On going Corruption watch thread (Watch List) Black People Open Forum 2
HODEE Black People : THREAD RENAMED. - Sandra Laing: a black girl born to white parents Black People Open Forum 8