Higher Standard Required : If You Don't Want To Be Here ... Don't Like Who or What is Found Here ... Please Leave

Destee

destee.com
STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
If You Don't Want To Be Here ... Don't Like Who or What is Found Here ... Please Leave.

The same door you came in, swings freely both ways, so please don't feel trapped, stuck, or any of that.

You can't go on and on about how / who you don't like here ... as i will help you out of your misery ... with pleasure.

No thanks necessary, it's my job ... :)

Love You!

:heart:

Destee

Destee

destee.com
STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
I am staying.

You are so wonderful Brother Clyde Coger !!! ... :love: ... gosh ... you warm my heart ... and ... uhhh ... yeah ... my heart !!! :blush:

Thank you so much for your unwavering love and support. I am truly honored. Thank You.

Please, don't ever leave me.

Destee

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
In the Spirit of Sankofa!

You are so wonderful Brother Clyde Coger !!! ... :love: ... gosh ... you warm my heart ... and ... uhhh ... yeah ... my heart !!! :blush:

Thank you so much for your unwavering love and support. I am truly honored. Thank You.

Please, don't ever leave me.

Destee

Destee,

No, the honor is all mine!

Destee

destee.com
STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
lol @ me ... finding a way to flirt even in a thread asking folk to leave ... :love:

Destee

Destee

destee.com
STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Destee,

Since you have been so busy lately, relax with this:

http://destee.com/forums/showpost.php?p=531564&postcount=12

Brother Clyde Coger ... thank you so much for directing me to that post / thread.

It was EXACTLY what i needed.

You know what else too, Brother Clyde Coger?

As i think on this, Brother Aqil used to skip right over me flirting with him, just like you are doing?!

I know you are not Brother Aqil ... QQ ... so ... how do you explain this?

Why are you skipping over my obvious advances ... :)

Destee

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

sekou kasimu wrote on willa's profile.
What exactly is your ideology?!
I'll be honest. I like black culture forums, so I've signed up for this one, BX, and Lipstick Alley. I won't post too often, only on things that I'm really interested in. Nice to meet you. :)
Ms Drea wrote on butterfly#1's profile.
Hi Sister,
Miss you so much I hope all is well with you and yours!!
Love and Blessings!! :heart: :heart:
You can skip rocks across water but if you're not building yourself up rock solid, you'll drown under pressure.
11-5-19✍
Fireman wrote on Queenie's profile.
Hi, Queenie. Love your posts. Even though I don't you, you must be some kind of remarkable and lovely person. Lets keep in touch.