Khasm13 : Petition to stop danish actor from playing Egyptian God Ra.....

Thanks, all this is good to know, and I wish you will with your projects, 42Tribes ...

I was referring to the real predynastic Scorpion King of Upper Egypt.

My background is 8/9ths procrastination! I rule the Procasti-Nation. I finish some stuff when I’m locked. I created a large roleplaying game campaign book, a sample script when I was applying for a position at a TV show and a short story where I won a free videogame in a competition on a website.

I'm currently working on a prequel to that RPG campaign at a private office that I rent. My day job is a test engineer with a lot of office sitting. All the sitting strained my lower back and my writing stagnated . I spent my healing time in bed reading and watching docs on the current climate in modern science. As I got better I begin to study history as source material for the campaign and curiosity. This study took me to Africa and then KMT where it all paused.

I learned that Ancient African history wasn’t just the foundation for modern sword and sorcery fantasy it was sword and sorcery with other more exotic motifs that the mainstream has never touched. The real authentic Chris Nolan style realistic ancient Egypt is a story that has not been told and it is a better story than the Pat Boon history thieving cheap imitators could ever tell.

That is when I decided to use this suppressed fantasy world as part of my equatorial land location in the RPG campaign. I also decided that I would create a video that explains how ancient Egypt and the lands around have had their image and common perception altered by an old still lingering white supremacy movement.

The plan is to use the video as a tool to educate some and to motivate others in effort to woo support for a 42tribes the movie/s. I’ve written one sample script. It went well but I didn’t want to jump to another project without some confidence in its adoption. For now I’m just outlining, i'm taking notes and I'm loving it.

You pose too many questions like you're carping. I'm not saying history isn't important at all but its already been covered by smarter minds than you and I. Those African American legends who penned correct African history and its contribution their books should be recommended and read thoroughly. The idea that European institutions will accept true African history is absurd and futile.

That is because many people spout words but can't explain them. They just assume people are not going to take them to task, I'm different. Your comments requires you to explain them because they seem out of pocket.

Look at your comment below...do you see the word "history" anywhere? If so, how many times? Also, look at what I've highlighted, and tell me what does it IMPLY!

I'm not down with re-doing with our ancestors in the 60's already did and that was instruct us in real and true Black History. Dr. Charles Finch, Dr. Chek Diop, Dr. Henry Clarke, Dr. Blair and the list goes on of dedicated, highly educated black doctors who risked their lives and spent their entire lives teaching and educating Blacks in diaspora real African history. Why re-invent the wheel? It's time we move on to something that will put industry in the Black community and build institutions. The confidence is there it's just the will power isn't.

im·ply
verb \im-ˈplī\
: to express (something) in an indirect way : to suggest (something) without saying or showing it plainly

So I'm not carping, I'm just taking you to task to explain yourself.

Peace!

Yes, it does.

:huh: You never heard of "slim, BOYISH hips?" They ain't talking 'bout sistahs!

As for lanky white B-ball player.... uh, more whites fall under the category of "lanky" then black. INIFINITELY more!

I see denial isnt just a river in Egypt. Ive lived in places where bubble butt white girls are rarer so I'll give that a pass but this notion that whites are infinitely more lanky is the opposite of truth. Lankyness as it's categorized in basketball is almost always a derivative (for lack of a better word) of the wingspan. Tropical people tend to have longer legs and arms. People became stubbier in colder climates to keep the heat. It really is as simple as that. If you look at the last Olympics a Russian and a Brit took gold in the long and high jump. White men can jump so why arent theses infinity lanky leapers dominating the dunk contest :1on1:?

Since you're obviously not a black woman.... and your taste in women run to the Non-African..... irrelevant. :)

Do you realize how defeatist that statement is?

Black female bodies appeal to ALL men.

That isnt saying much. There are at least half a billion black women in the world. The best of the best offers something for everyone. The same could be said for every "race" the same could be said for black women's natural hair, the same could be said for any of their abilities.

non-African hair on African-looking women. You don't mind a few "tracks" on mulattoes.... remember?

Lol yeah if the mixed chick is top notch as Alicia Keys.

As evidenced by your thinking "some" white women have sistahs' round, apple butts sans African ancestry, your reality is not the majority's reality.

Whyncha say that in the first place! :mad:

Welcome to Destee's, brutha. Pleased ta meet cha. :love:

I thought that's what I was saying
Here is the kicker. In Seattle where I live its easier to find a single bubble butt white girl than a single sista with an athletic body and natural hair. That’s after giving ‘athletic builds’ 30 pounds of leeway too. I understand that this has to do with the population pool. It’s also a symptom of how weaves and an acceptance of a different's culture's diet has become the new normal.

BTW I'm glad to be here :donttell:!!

Thanks, all this is good to know, and I wish you will with your projects, 42Tribes ...

Thanks. May that project become ours. I'm not going to write the screen play until I have a director that wants to see it. I think I have the Narmer story down though. If this was a trilogy I would have supreme confidence in 2 and 3.

If cant post links yet but if you google "huggy caldoon" in quotes you can find a sample of my writing under the shortish story: Straight no Chaser.

Thanks. May that project become ours. I'm not going to write the screen play until I have a director that wants to see it. I think I have the Narmer story down though. If this was a trilogy I would have supreme confidence in 2 and 3.

If cant post links yet but if you google "huggy caldoon" in quotes you can find a sample of my writing under the shortish story: Straight no Chaser.

Is it possible that your project can become ours? Maybe, but currently, I'm involved in a project of my own, and would love to have your support:

BAMN - By Any Means Necessary
Discussion in 'Black People Politics' started by brown_h0rnet, May 14, 2012

http://destee.com/index.php?threads/bamn-by-any-means-necessary.71970/

..........................................................................................................................

But thanks for the link source, here's what I found: