Khasm13 : Petition to stop danish actor from playing Egyptian God Ra.....

I only need your advice when I ask for it. By soliciting me with advice unasked for it's insulting because you're not giving me credit for making up my own mind. If I was before a King I would only give advice if the King asked me for it seeing that I'm not his equal. But not just only am I not his equal, but by introducing counter thoughts into his contemplation I am interfering with his decision making and making him have doubts when a leader should be assured of his direction on his own.

I work alone and I don't need nobody tell me what the do. I am not here to solicit or put my head together with the rest of you. I have my own mission in life in which I am conducting it by this medium called Destee.com. It is just one of the sites I visit and share my vision with the people. And my vision is we need to focus upon building and get away from the conspiracies and the histories unless their specific facts bear some report that will have guide solution. I am attacking this thread with the idea to guide us towards solutions. What can we do to fix some of the issues that confront us as a people? What can we do about poverty? What can we do about disease? What can we do about hardship? What can we do about the many causes of death for African people worldwide? How can we extend life so that we can have longer time on Earth to enjoy it?

We can't win no war against Krackers. Hell if we went to war with Nigeria African Americans would lose. We aren't in any position to war physically with anybody. So the conspiracies will just have to be there as a warning not to fall for them or certain ones that are known to be death traps. We can avoid certain traps by following the laws of the Light. That is most we can do to combat conspiracies in a simple way.

I don't care what your goal is, but what i do care is that you adhere to our rules. Everybody has the right to their opinion, to agree, and disagree. But because they choose to do the latter does not mean they have to suffer personal attacks. Keep it about the topic, and not the person. If a member feels you are doing this, (and you are) they can report you then you really don't have much say if the mods find you are violating the rule. And this kind of response will be viewed differently.

Everybody deserves respect, regardless of their views.

I'm just making you aware of this, if you have any questions, feel free to ask me or the other mods. We are here to help.

Peace!

I don't care what your goal is, but what i do care is that you adhere to our rules. Everybody has the right to their opinion, to agree, and disagree. But because they choose to do the latter does not mean they have to suffer personal attacks. Keep it about the topic, and not the person. If a member feels you are doing this, (and you are) they can report you then you really don't have much say if the mods find you are violating the rule. And this kind of response will be viewed differently.

Everybody deserves respect, regardless of their views.

I'm just making you aware of this, if you have any questions, feel free to ask me or the other mods. We are here to help.

Peace!

I found your response humorous and I shall go on as before but if you feel like you're under attack then maybe you aught think about what makes you so proud?

I found your response humorous and I shall go on as before but if you feel like you're under attack then maybe you aught think about what makes you so proud?

All I care about really is you respecting others, as they have to respect you by not name calling or making the debate personal. You can find humor in what ever you want, that is your right. But if you mean to disregard our rules, then you will be seeking your humor elsewhere. I have a thick skin, I will give you slack, but if a member choose to report what they feel is disrespect to them, then it turns into a whole new ball game. The post will be reviewed and if it is found you have broken the rules, you will be warned and you will have to either adhere the rules, as we all do, including me, or be banned.

I just took the time out to pull your coat tail, the next mod may not. So drop the bad act and try and work together instead of working against. If this isn't your purpose then what is your goal? Everybody is not going to agree with everything you say, and for you to turn hostile is not rational behavior.

But keep the debate respectful, and not personal and you will be fine. That is all you have to do, your opinion is just as valid as the next person's opinion.

Peace!

Oh that is easy...being a black man.;)

What? Being black doesn't make you proud?:eek:

Ask me something harder like what will the weather be like tomorrow.:thinking:

Peace!

Pride is what makes you think you're better than me but you're not better than me because I am Ejigobe. I can care less about your mod status if you get crushed in a debate with me then pay homage or stay out of my mix. If I could put you on ignore right now you would be. You say I'm acting bad but actually I am mad at 461 years of sadistic rule. Stay out of my way. My last warning.

I came here for my mission sake, you want me to open up everything to you but that's not military discipline. I can't spill the beans on everything I know on the internet so if something doesn't seem quite complete in what I say it's because I'm deliberately omitting information for the sake of security not of me but of the recipients. You must stop this baby demand for more and start figuring out solutions once I lay the premises. All this conspiracy theories done on this board is nothing, we need focus upon what can we do about ridding ourselves of the Ajogun. As a follower of African spiritual traditions you understand what Ajogun are, their purpose and cruel but instructive nature.

You also know that Esu is the Chief of the Ajogun but you must remember also that Sango is Esu's favorite. This is because Sango is endowed with the ase of mana mana/Fire so Esu enjoys working with the kingdom builder and mighty warrior Oba Sango. My highest destiny is to be an Awo to the Oba not the actual Oba of Diaspora. The Oba has been chosen already by our Egun who were slaves and the Egun who were born in Africa, his family line/Bloodline shall hold the title forevermore without question. But no Oba/King is greater than the Ooni of Ile Ife or the Alaafin of Oyo, so cease with the unwarranted challenges.