Khasm13 : Petition to stop danish actor from playing Egyptian God Ra.....

I see denial isnt just a river in Egypt. Ive lived in places where bubble butt white girls are rarer so I'll give that a pass but this notion that whites are infinitely more lanky is the opposite of truth. Lankyness as it's categorized in basketball is almost always a derivative (for lack of a better word) of the wingspan. Tropical people tend to have longer legs and arms. People became stubbier in colder climates to keep the heat. It really is as simple as that. If you look at the last Olympics a Russian and a Brit took gold in the long and high jump. White men can jump so why arent theses infinity lanky leapers dominating the dunk contest :1on1:?

Do you realize how defeatist that statement is?

That isnt saying much. There are at least half a billion black women in the world. The best of the best offers something for everyone. The same could be said for every "race" the same could be said for black women's natural hair, the same could be said for any of their abilities.

Lol yeah if the mixed chick is top notch as Alicia Keys.

I thought that's what I was saying
Here is the kicker. In Seattle where I live its easier to find a single bubble butt white girl than a single sista with an athletic body and natural hair. That’s after giving ‘athletic builds’ 30 pounds of leeway too. I understand that this has to do with the population pool. It’s also a symptom of how weaves and an acceptance of a different's culture's diet has become the new normal.

BTW I'm glad to be here :donttell:!!

Oh! You're a little slow I see and you need me to hold your hand and lead you on to understanding. Well understanding takes time and I don't believe in rushing you if you're not quite ready. I'm not jesting nor being insulting, you don't really have a point and that's makes it hard to even imagine where you're going.

First off African history has been taught and taught well. More can be done but what good will it do if we don't have real schools to teach the real sciences and real institutes to institute the change we envision?

Oh! You're a little slow I see and you need me to hold your hand and lead you on to understanding. Well understanding takes time and I don't believe in rushing you if you're not quite ready. I'm not jesting nor being insulting, you don't really have a point and that's makes it hard to even imagine where you're going.

First off African history has been taught and taught well. More can be done but what good will it do if we don't have real schools to teach the real sciences and real institutes to institute the change we envision?

What did I say that wasnt generally true?

White people do well in jumping events, that includes the vertical jump at the NBA combine however when they win a dunk contest its a novelty.

White people became stubbier when they left Africa. Shorter arms and legs.

There are exceptions ie Kevin McHale and Jerry West. Both have lanky builds. Those exceptions are about as frequent as white girls with high butts.

Is it possible that your project can become ours? Maybe, but currently, I'm involved in a project of my own, and would love to have your support:

BAMN - By Any Means Necessary

..........................................................................................................................

But thanks for the link source, here's what I found:

• Nov 13, 2010 - 14 posts - ‎8 authors
      In good conscious Huggy Caldoon could not lay blame to nay but himself. .... Their most contemporary score was calledStraight no Chaser.

That is it. I've improved since. Good enough to win a computer game though. I have to check out BAMN. That's been my philosophy of late.

That is it. I've improved since. Good enough to win a computer game though. I have to check out BAMN. That's been my philosophy of late.

Good ... Someone of your background would give good critique on the BAMN effort, be sure and get back with me, okay my brother?

I see denial isnt just a river in Egypt. Ive lived in places where bubble butt white girls are rarer so I'll give that a pass but this notion that whites are infinitely more lanky is the opposite of truth. Lankyness as it's categorized in basketball is almost always a derivative (for lack of a better word) of the wingspan. Tropical people tend to have longer legs and arms. People became stubbier in colder climates to keep the heat. It really is as simple as that. If you look at the last Olympics a Russian and a Brit took gold in the long and high jump. White men can jump so why arent theses infinity lanky leapers dominating the dunk contest :1on1:?

Do you realize how defeatist that statement is?

That isnt saying much. There are at least half a billion black women in the world. The best of the best offers something for everyone. The same could be said for every "race" the same could be said for black women's natural hair, the same could be said for any of their abilities.

Lol yeah if the mixed chick is top notch as Alicia Keys.

I thought that's what I was saying
Here is the kicker. In Seattle where I live its easier to find a single bubble butt white girl than a single sista with an athletic body and natural hair. That’s after giving ‘athletic builds’ 30 pounds of leeway too. I understand that this has to do with the population pool. It’s also a symptom of how weaves and an acceptance of a different's culture's diet has become the new normal.

BTW I'm glad to be here :donttell:!!