Black Spirituality Religion : Paul had twelve disciples and a 13th Disciple

IssaEl21

REGISTERED MEMBER
May 19, 2004
1 . Timothy - 1Corinthians 4 ; 17 ...For this cause have I sent unto you Timotheus, who is my beloved son, and faithful in the Lord, who shall bring you into remembrance of my ways which be in Christ, as I teach every where in every church. 2 . Gaius - Acts 19 ; 29 ....And the whole city was filled with confusion: and having caught Gaius and Aristarchus, men of Macedonia, Paul's companions in travel, they rushed with one accord into the theatre.;.....
3 . Gaius - Acts 19 ; 29 ....And the whole city was filled with confusion: and having caught Gaius and Aristarchus, men of Macedonia, Paul's companions in travel, they rushed with one accord into the theatre.;;...
4 . Alexander - Acts 19 ; 33 ...And they drew Alexander out of the multitude, the Jews putting him forward. And Alexander beckoned with the hand, and would have made his defence unto the people.;....
5 . Crispus - 1Corinthians 1 ; 14 ....I thank God that I baptized none of you, but Crispus and Gaius ;...
6. Stephanas - 1Corinthians 1 ; 6 ... And I baptized also the household of Stephanas: besides, I know not whether I baptized any other.;...
7. Sopater - Acts 20 ; 4 .... And there accompanied him into Asia Sopater of Berea; and of the Thessalonians, Aristarchus and Secundus; and Gaius of Derbe, and Timotheus; and of Asia, Tychicus and Trophimus.;....
8 , Secundus - Acts 20 ; 4 ...And there accompanied him into Asia Sopater of Berea; and of the Thessalonians, Aristarchus and Secundus; and Gaius of Derbe, and Timotheus; and of Asia, Tychicus and Trophimus. ;...
9. Tychicus - Acts 20 ; 4 ... And there accompanied him into Asia Sopater of Berea; and of the Thessalonians, Aristarchus and Secundus; and Gaius of Derbe, and Timotheus; and of Asia, Tychicus and Trophimus. ;...
10 . Trophimus - Acts 20 ; 4 ... And there accompanied him into Asia Sopater of Berea; and of the Thessalonians, Aristarchus and Secundus; and Gaius of Derbe, and Timotheus; and of Asia, Tychicus and Trophimus.;....
11 . Silas - Acts 15 ; 40 ... And Paul chose Silas, and departed, being recommended by the brethren unto the grace of God.;....
12. Titus - 2Corinthian 8 ; 23 ... Whether any do enquire of Titus, he is my partner and fellowhelper concerning you: or our brethren be enquired of, they are the messengers of the churches, and the glory of Christ.;....
13. Luke - King James Study Bible , Thomas Nelson Publishers , page 1399 ,
Luke , Greek disciple of Saul Shaool , Paul , physician ,
Acts 21 ; 37 - 38 .... And as Paul was to be led into the castle, he said unto the chief captain, May I speak unto thee? Who said, Canst thou speak Greek? 38 Art not thou that Egyptian, which before these days madest an uproar, and leddest out into the wilderness four thousand men that were murderers? ;....
This is speaking about Cleophas , who went to Egypt to gather those Phoenician Egyptian , the mixed seed like himself , together to take the throne .
Saul , Shaool , Paul , disciples were men who worshipped the Goddess Diana and the image which fell down from Jupiter also called Zeus in Greek mythology Acts 19 ; 35 ... which so many Black worship today called the image of the beast which was given life Revelation 13 ; 15..
Acts 19 ; 35 ... And when the townclerk had appeased the people, he said, Ye men of Ephesus, what man is there that knoweth not how that the city of the Ephesians is a worshipper of the great Goddess Diana and of the image which fell down from Jupiter? ;....
Revelation 13 ; 15 ....And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.;...
Paul
Acts 19; 35 ... And when the townclerk had appeased the people, he said, Ye men of Ephesus, what man is there that knoweth not how that the city of the Ephesians is a worshipper of the great goddess Diana, and of the image which fell down from Jupiter? ;....
Yashua . Isa Jesus
Revelation 13; 15 ....And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed. ;...
Paul
Saul , Shaool , Paul even tried to teach that he was in charge of his own flock Acts 20; 28 ... Which has wolves who would form their own disciple Acts 20 ; 30 ... Yashua , Isa , Jesus said in Matthew 7 ; 15 , Matthew 10 ; 16 beware of false prophets in sheep clothing and he send us as sheep among wolves ;...
Acts 20; 28 ... Take heed therefore unto yourselves, and to all the flock, over the which the Holy Ghost hath made you overseers, to feed the church of God, which he hath purchased with his own blood.;...
Acts 20 ; 30 .... Also of your own selves shall men arise, speaking perverse things, to draw away disciples after them.;...
Matthew 7 ; 15 ....Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.;...
Matthew 10 ; 16....Behold, I send you forth as sheep in the midst of wolves: be ye therefore wise as serpents, and harmless as doves.;...
Acts 20; 28 - 30 ... all the counsel of God. 28 Take heed therefore unto yourselves, and to all the flock, over the which the Holy Ghost hath made you overseers, to feed the church of God, which he hath purchased with his own blood. 29 For I know this, that after my departing shall grievous wolves enter in among you, not sparing the flock. 30 Also of your own selves shall men arise , speaking perverse things , to draw away disciples after them ''
Yashua Isa , Jesus
Matthew 7 ; 15 ....Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.
Matthew 10 ; 16 ....Behold, I send you forth as sheep in the midst of wolves: be ye therefore wise as serpents, and harmless as doves.
Saul , Shaool , Paul even introduced his disciples into kneeling down to pray Act ; 20 ; 36 .. even though Christ fell on his face Matthew 26 ; 39 ;...
Acts 20 ; 36 ....And when he had thus spoken, he kneeled down, and prayed with them all. ;....
Matthew 26 ; 39 ....And he went a little farther, and fell on his face, and prayed, saying, O my Father, if it be possible, let this cup pass from me: nevertheless not as I will, but as thou wilt. ;....
Paul
Acts 20 ; 36 .... And when he had thus spoken, he kneeled down, and prayed with them all. ;....
Yashua , Isa Jesus
Matthew 26;39 ....And he went a little farther, and fell on his face, and prayed, saying, O my Father, if it be possible, let this cup pass from me: nevertheless not as I will, but as thou wilt. ;.....
Paul
Saul , Shaool . Paul . felt that hewas Christ even to the point that Acts 21 ; 10 - 12
he parallels his own story to the events which Christ endured ( when he had to go to Jerusalem ) ;....
Acts 21 ; 10 - 12 .... And as we tarried there many days, there came down from Judaea a certain prophet, named Agabus. 11 And when he was come unto us, he took Paul's girdle, and bound his own hands and feet, and said, Thus saith the Holy Ghost, So shall the Jews at Jerusalem bind the man that owneth this girdle, and shall deliver him into the hands of the Gentiles. 12 And when we heard these things, both we, and they of that place, besought him not to go up to Jerusalem.;....
Jesus
Matthew 20 ; 17 - 19 .... And Jesus going up to Jerusalem took the twelve disciples apart in the way, and said unto them, 18 Behold, we go up to Jerusalem; and the Son of man shall be betrayed unto the chief priests and unto the scribes, and they shall condemn him to death, 19 And shall deliver him to the Gentiles to mock, and to scourge, and to crucify him: and the third day he shall rise again. ;...
Now Mashiakh , Masih , Messiah '' Christ' s '' own disciple Yaqov , Ya'aqub , James , the brother of Yowkhanan , Yuhanna , John Acts 21 ; 14 .. told the Israelites that Saul . shaool , Paul was the man who taught all men everywhere against the people and the law and brought Greek into the temple Acts 21 ; 27 - 28 ... and polluted it Ezra 2 ; 59 - 62 ... Ezra 9 ; 2 ;...
Acts 21 ; 14 ....And the day following Paul went in with us unto James; and all the elders were present.;....
Acts 21 ; 27 - 28 ....And when the seven days were almost ended, the Jews which were of Asia, when they saw him in the temple, stirred up all the people, and laid hands on him, 28 Crying out, Men of Israel, help: This is the man, that teacheth all men every where against the people, and the law, and this place: and further brought Greeks also into the temple, and hath polluted this holy place ;....
Ezra 2 ; 59 - 62 ...And these were they which went up from Telmelah, Telharsa, Cherub, Addan, and Immer: but they could not shew their father's house, and their seed, whether they were of Israel: 60 The children of Delaiah, the children of Tobiah, the children of Nekoda, six hundred fifty and two. 61 And of the children of the priests: the children of Habaiah, the children of Koz, the children of Barzillai; which took a wife of the daughters of Barzillai the Gileadite, and was called after their name: 62 These sought their register among those that were reckoned by genealogy, but they were not found:
Paul
Saul , Shaool , Paul , wanted to be there on the day of Pentecost Acts 20; 16 .. yet once hefound out that the disciple of Christ were there he says that spirit told him not to go to Jerusalem Acts 21 ; 4 ...

Saul , Shaool . Paul . felt that hewas Christ even to the point that Acts 21 ; 10 - 12
he parallels his own story to the events which Christ endured

Paul gets attacked by so many these days, I just know he is greatly beloved of the Father, for he has endured in body and in name, from those who wouldn't hope well for him.

He'd never equate his own being to the Holy Son, for he even asked of the quarreling members of the church, was it he who died for them, or was it the Faithful Son who made His sacrifice in the body for our sins, unto our salvation. He always kept this in mind, never thinking to have any worship him, but to be turned to the Father in faith of the Holy Son's sacrifice and belief in His resurrection on the 3rd day.

He was a new man, a wonderful example of how to be faithful, through to the end, to our King and Our Father, the Most High.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back