Black Spirituality Religion : Ray Hagins: The False Teachings of The Apostle Paul

Peace

None of who didn't exist? I only named one person.

Some did exist, but not under the names/titles given. I mesn think about it, man-kind had to get those stories from somewhere.

You are correct, and thanks for the catch. I should have been specific. Big names like Moses,Noah,JC, and Danial are taken from much older text like the Egyptians, Epic of Gilgamesh, and Mithraism.

Peace!

How can you be lost with the math? It's simple logic...You keep saying this and I don't see where the confusion is coming from.

It was a simple question which was, "which one is true". They all are true, it was to show where you were wrong when you said that there are no multiple truths to one question. But here you are admitting what you've said didn't exist.

Peace!

lets try this outside of math with basic things where i can at least tell that we is startin off with one question at least cuz im not certain at all theres only one question in the math.....

is Obama president of the USA? how many possible true answers are there to that single question - id argue one - i mean he either is or he isnt - so in relation to Obama bein president or not there is only one truth

or say what is the capital city of France? the correct answer of course is Paris - any other answer is wrong - so in this one theres still just the one truth about whats the capital of France

id argue that for pretty much everythin you might ask to do with normal stuff theres only one truth - to me this seems like simple logic - multiple truths is what seems illogical - take a question more in line with the subject at hand...

was Paul a roman citizen.... there might be many resons why you would come to the conclusion he wasnt - him not existin probably bein one of your main ones - but in realty theres only 2 possible answers yes he was or no he wasnt

When scientists or students discover "z" (x + y) or how to get to "z" (x + y), does this mean that "z" was not there before the discovery?

Not sure how one gets "rain is wet" out of this, but I suppose even the obvious can be sometimes elusive to the elevated mind.

Like I said, it's akin to saying rain it wet. Also are you trying to bring consciousness into the debate? Because this sounds like it. Let juxtapose this equation with if a tree falls in the woods, does it still make a sound. "z" represents sound. Now with you and the tree not being there, is "z" just sitting there waiting to be uncovered by you, the observer, and the falling tree?

You see, it's tautology as i said....

Peace!

if a tree falls in the woods, does it still make a sound

lol - probably a debate for another thread - but we had this one come up at college - my argument - no it doesnt produce a sound - it produces vibrations but not a sound cuz a sound is simply the brains interpretation of vibration - no brain no sound

lets try this outside of math with basic things where i can at least tell that we is startin off with one question at least cuz im not certain at all theres only one question in the math.....

Ok, but it will still be the same.

is Obama president of the USA? how many possible true answers are there to that single question - id argue one

And you would be correct.

- i mean he either is or he isnt - so in relation to Obama bein president or not there is only one truth

Correct again.

But here is the problem, Obama isn't the bible, and here are a few distinct differences.

1)The Bible is not the word of god, who's idea was stolen from pagan sources.
2) Its Eden, Adam and Eve were taken from the Babylonian accounts.
3)The flood is an epitome of some four hundred other flood accounts.
4)Moses is fashioned after the Syrian Mises; its laws after Hammurabi's code.
5) The Messiah (JC) is derived from the Egyptian Mahdi, Savior, certain verses are verbatim copies of Egyptian scriptures.

And a host of other things that makes me ask you again, "what is this one truth" that you and sista willia speak of?

With Obama, you're dealing with one man, one office, and one point in time, It's not the same......sorry.

was Paul a roman citizen.... there might be many resons why you would come to the conclusion he wasnt - him not existin probably bein one of your main ones - but in realty theres only 2 possible answers yes he was or no he wasnt

Ok...lets play your game...

Is the bible that you are defending true, or false?

Peace!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back