Black Spirituality Religion : Ray Hagins: The False Teachings of The Apostle Paul

if a tree falls in the woods, does it still make a sound

lol - probably a debate for another thread - but we had this one come up at college - my argument - no it doesnt produce a sound - it produces vibrations but not a sound cuz a sound is simply the brains interpretation of vibration - no brain no sound

So, I'm still right...you being the observer has brains, no you, no sound.

Peace!

if a tree falls in the woods, does it still make a sound

lol - probably a debate for another thread - but we had this one come up at college - my argument - no it doesnt produce a sound - it produces vibrations but not a sound cuz a sound is simply the brains interpretation of vibration - no brain no sound

I agree, which is why I asked if he was trying to bring consciousness, and quantum mechanics into the debate. This is way off topic.

Peace!

lol - you may well be - i dint actually understand the rest of the bit in that post about trees

ok - so we iz agreed some things have only one truth - pheeeew - cuz i was startin to woonder if i was goin nuts with that one....

ok - so to the bible - now my views on the bible will almost certainly not be the same as Willas or many other christians - i wasnt brought up in a family that could be called fundamentalist in any way shape or form....

now your contention is that because many parts of the bible can be seen to be contained in babylonian or egyptian texts that they arent the word of god - why? - why would god be unable to speak through the words of others - werent the egyptians and the babylonians also tryin to grasp the nature of the divine - to seek out wisdom and knowledge of the reasons why were here - the purpose of life etc - and surely many of the ideas they came up with would match with the hebrews ideas on there own god - the hebrews would recognize the truth in these statement beliefs whatever and encorporate them into there oral traditions and later there writings..... and thus we come to the great unknown - were the hebrews foolin themselves each time they believed god was speakin to them through signs whether they be a burnin bush or a sumerian flood narative - or - were they the receivers of the inspired word of god - now there simply isnt a way of provin which of those is true - the one truth i percieve is that very thing - that the bible is the inspired word of god given to the hebrew people in a whole mutlitude of ways through signs and dreams through nature and many other things includng the writins of other peoples

Listened to Ray Hagins. Here is the correct understanding of the verse points he makes. I would rather he taught some of the gospel (good news) he claims to have of his new allegiance, the religion he has swung to. Surely there are points he has to make about "the light" he wears as a symbol on his robe. I would like to compare his good news "according to my gospel" (or good news) in the Truth that the Old and New Testament contain. The Truth is in the good news (gospel) that the Apostles carried. Each apostle can herald, "I come with good news and my good news (my gospel) is that Jesus Christ is the Son of God, the Jehovah, that Rock, that Spirit that followed after Israel and Moses in the desert. (Jehovah = as is pronounced in the English language.)

God does speak to everyone who desires to choose to study and learn of Him. Start with conversation between the two of you. Prayer. He answers prayers in many ways, instant or gradual. Through the Holy Spirit you will obtain understanding, brilliant ideas, ways are opened. When one door is closed, he opens another one. You must do your own study of the scriptures or you will be subject to the error of the one who is wrongly preaching at you. The power of discernment is a gift of the Holy Spirit, so that you can feel and know something is truth or there is a sense something is wrong. Find out what it is. A feeling of peace is also a voice of the Holy Spirit, Christ's messenger to us. All the gifts come through the Holy Spirit from the Lord to us, as needed. I was saved out of a bad automobile accident when the Holy Spirit, Christ's messenger told me how to handle the driving to avoid a collision. I knew what do one step at a time as the event unfolded. I put the car into a magnificent drift to turn the car in a different direction using brake and wheel, then gas. Ordinarily I would have just plowed straight on trying to lock brakes. Revelation is a wonderful gift of Spirit. You can't even have a testimony of Christ, except by the Holy Spirit in revelation. God does speak to you in many different ways.

Hagins doesn't understand the Atonement. Christ gave his life, no one could take it. He had the power to disappear through the hands of the Romans. He could have made a case of his innocence before Pilot and be let go, but he didn't. He was here to do for us what we can not do for ourselves, pay, redeem ourselves from the fall and return us to the ability to be in the presence of "Our Father, which is in heaven". Heaven, a place of perfection and Glory. This earth is meant to be a place of perfection and Glory when all is done. The Atonement, spoken of as the blood of Christ is given without condition to all people in that all people will be resurrected, including the wicked to damnation in some degree or another. But those who strive to do well, as the Lord said, "There is none good, (through and through) save the Father. He is good (and the source of all good.) So the people who strive to follow that path are the ones who are Atoned for. The rest who could be considered rebellious to the principles of good are in jeopardy of having to pay for their own ways to the "uttermost farthing". Everyone makes a choice, the light of Christ tells everyone of wrong or right, known as a conscience.

It is the Holy Spirit that testifies of the validity of the messages throughout the scriptures. That Christ lives and His Father in Heaven is all our Father in Heaven. That the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, who were buried at the time, is a God of the living, not the dead. I told you that my grandmother came to see me and we talked. She is living, but we had buried her back in the 60's. She just wanted to see how I was. She is happy living in beauty. She also told me she was on her way to the Lord's holy house to do church service for the family there. So our family members also try to help us on the other side if they can. If we are living right to receive their help. However, we are to pray to our Father in heaven in the name of Jesus Christ. Just pointing out at this moment, ghosts are not of God.

The point made by Hagins that Paul said he "caught you with guile." meaning Paul tricked you. NO. Paul caught the people he was teaching at that moment with guile. He was pointing out a disorder amongst these particular people. Which ought to give you a clue about Hagin's understanding while he is preaching what he is saying is his knowledge to you.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back